ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just wanted to say when i first got this figure i wasn not that thrilled with it I looked at it twice and then I put it away back in its box for the last few months.

But i have grown to love this figure more & more over time. I actually almost sold it a few weeks ago but the shipping costs were too expensive and I didnt want to take such a huge loss on it. And since then, Ive been looking at it more and it is really the best Batman Begins figure by far ever. The Bale cowl likeness is amazing, and the body armor is beautiful. I still don't like the cape, but i might for the first time get something custom made, a new cape, so that he looks more movie accurate.

Im so glad I didn't sell it :)

I'm also glad you decided to keep him:hi5:
this scuderia guy amazed me with his sculpt & painting skill. I believe his sculpts are superior to what HT did.
as much as I like the improvement on HT dark knight batman sculpt, this I still the best IMO. although as overall figure, HT's might win.

I'm also glad you decided to keep him:hi5:
this scuderia guy amazed me with his sculpt & painting skill. I believe his sculpts are superior to what HT did.
as much as I like the improvement on HT dark knight batman sculpt, this I still the best IMO. although as overall figure, HT's might win.

SCUDERIA's a class act. I'm sure Bill's taking good care of him so as not to lose him. His works -- 1/6 Michael Jordan, 1/6 LeBron James, 1/6 Will Smith, 1/4 Bruce Lee, 1/4 Battle-Damaged Arnie, 1/4 Stallone as Rambo, and the cowled Christian Bale as Batman -- are all highly accurate and life-like even compared to HT's most celebrated sculptors. All in all, his colleagues at Enterbay are just as awesome, like the guy who sculpted Tommy Lee Jones MIB.

If only EB would be more passionate for perfection as far as their QC goes the way they are passionate for perfection of their sculpts...

SCUDERIA's a class act. I'm sure Bill's taking good care of him so as not to lose him. His works -- 1/6 Michael Jordan, 1/6 LeBron James, 1/6 Will Smith, 1/4 Bruce Lee, 1/4 Battle-Damaged Arnie, 1/4 Stallone as Rambo, and the cowled Christian Bale as Batman -- are all highly accurate and life-like even compared to HT's most celebrated sculptors. All in all, his colleagues at Enterbay are just as awesome, like the guy who sculpted Tommy Lee Jones MIB.

If only EB would be more passionate for perfection as far as their QC goes the way they are passionate for perfection of their sculpts...

+1 ! For me EB is the best but i'm affraid when i buy one of their item ! They just announced on their FB the Endoskeleton with " Are you ready ". Can't wait :)

a6emy9y7.jpg

With a quote " Are You Ready " and they told me " very very soon " :)

a6emy9y7.jpg

With a quote " Are You Ready " and they told me " very very soon " :)

This is already OT, but where'd you get this teaser, buddy> I checked on Enterbay's main FB page as well as Bill's, Natalie's (she's a manager for EB), and Enterbay Kingdom and I wasn't able to find this anywhere.

EDIT: Ahh gotcha. I figured this was the old -- and only -- teaser they also released last year :)

Last edited:
ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and ...

On their Enterbay.VN FC Facebook page.

yjepytyv.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, is this legit? Over on the 1:4 Endo thread, people said this project was no longer happening.

Well if this was posted from Enterbay VN,then i'm afraid it's nothing more than a fan asking about the endo.Enterbay VN isn't affiliated with Enterbay,just a fan.^_^

I have this problem with my Joker. Can u help me mate ? PM me if u can please :)

I just gave the LONGER leg (mine was the right leg) a strong push upwards :) You could try it, as I think it's not as risky as the T800 leg fix where you'd have to bend the SHORTER leg by the knee and put force on it, that could cause breakage. Goodluck buddy! :wave

i just wanted to say when i first got this figure i wasn not that thrilled with it I looked at it twice and then I put it away back in its box for the last few months.

But i have grown to love this figure more & more over time. I actually almost sold it a few weeks ago but the shipping costs were too expensive and I didnt want to take such a huge loss on it. And since then, Ive been looking at it more and it is really the best Batman Begins figure by far ever. The Bale cowl likeness is amazing, and the body armor is beautiful. I still don't like the cape, but i might for the first time get something custom made, a new cape, so that he looks more movie accurate.

Im so glad I didn't sell it :)

Well this helps with my decision

At some point I wanted to get a Batman Begins figure, and I was always leaning toward HT Toy fair one. However, I didn't like what I was hearing about the issues with the figure and while I love the bale sculpt, I wasn't blown away with Batman figure. So I've been thinking of getting a 1/4 scale in the next month or two and I had at first wanted the HT 1/4 batman but by then it will be long sold out. So, I was thinking. I want a Batman Begins version. Why not get the Enterbay 1/4? Last time I checked a few places sill sold it and it's cheaper than what the Hot Toys Toy Fair figure is going for on ebay.

The 2 figures are totally different but i have the EB and i have to say, few months later i'm still 100 % happy with it ! It's a must have if you want a Batman Begins fiture :)

It's the best Batman Begins we will probably ever get, even if HT decided to do a Begins suit i doubt it'd be any better than this

Well this helps with my decision

At some point I wanted to get a Batman Begins figure, and I was always leaning toward HT Toy fair one. However, I didn't like what I was hearing about the issues with the figure and while I love the bale sculpt, I wasn't blown away with Batman figure. So I've been thinking of getting a 1/4 scale in the next month or two and I had at first wanted the HT 1/4 batman but by then it will be long sold out. So, I was thinking. I want a Batman Begins version. Why not get the Enterbay 1/4? Last time I checked a few places sill sold it and it's cheaper than what the Hot Toys Toy Fair figure is going for on ebay.

The 2 figures are totally different but i have the EB and i have to say, few months later i'm still 100 % happy with it ! It's a must have if you want a Batman Begins fiture :)

I agree they are different. One thing I always find funny is when people compare the 1/4 scale to the 1/6. The Batman Begins Suit is my favorite suit and want a version to display.

I agree they are different. One thing I always find funny is when people compare the 1/4 scale to the 1/6. The Batman Begins Suit is my favorite suit and want a version to display.

I don't like the 1/6 scale at all so i was so happy EB did a 1/4 of that amazing suit :)

Back