ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foam insert! Thats what I've been waiting for :yess:

You can't be that easily pleased, can you? That foam insert looks horrible compared to what they showed us earlier. Another case of great prototype resulting in crappy production.

Last edited:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

credit goes to marc osr...

wow i want this now wtf

5.jpg

Figure is great, but the futzing represents sheer laziness. Get that cape under the cowl, and lower that belt.

And too bad that we'll have to repaint the gauntlets. :(

Figure is great, but the futzing represents sheer laziness. Get that cape under the cowl, and lower that belt.

The good news is that collectors can pick these up today, so we'll see tons of in-hand pics with proper futzing :yess:

You can't be that easily pleased, can you? That foam insert looks horrible compared to what they showed us earlier. Another case of great prototype resulting in crappy production.

You're nitpicking. Its a great foam insert! You can't expect slave labour factory workers to mass produce the prototype foam insert to perfection! For gods sake man!

You're nitpicking. Its a great foam insert! You can't expect slave labour factory workers to mass produce the prototype foam insert to perfection! For gods sake man!

Although I will say - NECA don't do foam inserts. But if they did, they'd probably be the most movie accurate foam inserts in the world.

edit- huh meant to do the above as an 'edit' to the post of mine that I'm quoting. Oh well.

For $200, you can make the argument of letting things slide. But for $350-400, the foam better be perfect.

The cowl paint is fine. I have experienced glossy shots on Ht oc Batman and 89 Batman.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5.jpg

Fortunately, the gauntlets should be an fix as you can just get Testors Model Master spray gloss clearcoat. No need to be a pro, just dont spray in one area and spray evenly and it should be pretty easy.

The figure is almost perfect, except for the contrast between the body and the cowl.
I think the pictures are taken with a flash, but still, the paintjob on the eyes and face are amazing!

I'm not fond of this one ...

I'm quite tempting by the joker, but really not by this bat.

They should do something for the belt and for the cape which should be under the cowl ...

Back