ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone page lforgino for 1/4 cloak. But then again, it might need dual layer. Velvet might be to heavy hanging off this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

557887_403906736323607_6025579_n.jpg

Just noticed the dude holding the figure is an actor in Hong Kong that does a lot of gag roles lol

I don't nitpick and bash figures. But I have been unimpressed with EB 1/4 Batman line.

Really digging it!

Because no one follows the rules . When official pics are released they're supposed to be updated to the first post of the thread.

The other Enterbay Bats thread, the pics get burried.
good call Axe
HT figures typically get a new thread when official pics/specs go up, so it is appropriate here IMO.

LOL

Pleaseeeeee, no broken gaunlets when I open mine, China too far away. :pray:

you will get ripped foam inserts, smudged cowl paint, and a short belt that only fits around one thigh.

Maybe its just me, but apart from the size and obviously better accessories...not sure if this really is better than what we already have. For instance, the texture of the suit looks really strange. Is it actually more accurate then the HT 1/6 version?

Thanks for posting the new pics of the BW sculpt...it looks WAY better in this lighting and angle. :clap

Some parts look great, but there is something just not doing it for me.:(

Not sure if I will get this yet.

I might just wait and see if HT do an 1/4 OC suit.

Also that Bale sculpt is just bad. :lol

Back