ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. The real suit has a shine too it and it definitely doesn't look like chalk. :lol

Best example:

BB_0511.jpg

BB_1080.jpg

See how BOTH the cowl AND the suit are picking up light reflections? Now compare that to the EB figure which only reflects light on the cowl, NOT the suit.

1.jpg

The BB suit is supposed to be the same exact material and color as the gloves AND the cowl.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

Nah his face still looks ____n weird there. Lips are ____ed up. Like they tried too hard to get his lips right but ultimately missed.

Overall I like it, but I think his torso looks too box like. I think the shoulders need to be a bit wider and his torso should have more of a V taper.

Matting the cowl is a quick and easy fix guys don't worry about that.

It's not so much matting the cowl, more shining the rubber. And i dunno if i want to be spraying anything onto a rubber suit. Hopefully with time it just gets a shine of its own. Some handling could even achieve that

It's not so much matting the cowl, more shining the rubber. And i dunno if i want to be spraying anything onto a rubber suit. Hopefully with time it just gets a shine of its own. Some handling could even achieve that

yea, that's what's going to keep me from ordering this really. Just doesn't look right without any shine to it like the original HT OC Bats.

The actual begins suit has no shine as it was black foam latex. It is completely matte so just remove the gloss from the cowl and you are golden.

It's too bad the cowl's finish doesn't match the body, because the cowl sculpt itself is the best mass produced one I've seen yet in any scale. Still an issue or two, but it's really close.

How anyone can think this Wayne sculpt is anywhere near HT's is beyond me. Even with comparison shots clearly showing the difference.

I think EB's Buce sculpt probably stands at second best,after HT's newest one. Somethings weird about it though. Maybe the shape of the head? Bale does squint like that so I don't think that's the issue.

Back