ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... :duff Congratulations. It's great your figure of "terminator". Thanks for showing. ... Jorge. :duff

Thanks lads! Vine sooo much fun so I think it be only proper we all start making some Terminator clips! :)

I am even getting a little tripod for the iPhone to do better ones. The trick is to avoid moving the camera as it's jittery as hell otherwise as you can see from my Iron Man and T2 ones.

Cool vids and the jittering makes it even more epic lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
That was awesome Eamon!!

Imagine the possibilities with Nucleoblast's epic endo & HK diorama! :panic:

T2-dio024_zps0f5c1bf6.jpg

T2-dio029_zps3cc26325.jpg

T2-dio020_zpse9440fab.jpg

T2-dio009_zpse0dbddf8.jpg

T2-dio021_zps2ede5b89.jpg

T2-dio003_zps8a076d64.jpg

T2-dio018_zpsc588b42c.jpg

Looks like I'm going to be biting the bullet and ordering one of these very soon. I'm thinking of just pre ordering it from Enterbay's site, but I am wary of some CS issues with them....

Anybody have any luck ordering/pre-ordering directly off their site?

Looks like I'm going to be biting the bullet and ordering one of these very soon. I'm thinking of just pre ordering it from Enterbay's site, but I am wary of some CS issues with them....

I got my WotD 1/4 Bruce Lee from them. If you're fine waiting a few weeks and getting a shipping notice the day it arrives then you should be okay.

I got mine direct from Enterbay with no issues at all.

Back