ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only regret you would have felt would be that regret when you see this on a friend's display after it's long sold out and you didn't get one when you still could. But forget about that now. Congrats. Be ready to be blown away. :hi5:

Thanks man! :1-1: My entire collection is in 1/6 and a bit worried that it's going to look out of place. That and enterbay quality control.... :dunno

Timcent is your quality control for EB, main reason we keep saying his name like chant in this thread. This guy ain't gonna look out of place, everything else will, but not him ;)

Timcent is your quality control for EB, main reason we keep saying his name like chant in this thread. This guy ain't gonna look out of place, everything else will, but not him ;)

:goodpost::exactly::lecture Timcent's got the Freaks' seal of approval!

Thanks man! :1-1: My entire collection is in 1/6 and a bit worried that it's going to look out of place. That and enterbay quality control.... :dunno

If set up correctly, 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures can harmoniously co-exist. My EB Batman is like the centerpiece of my Batman collection surrounded by 1/6 Nolan Batman HTs, while my EB BD T800 on the other shelf is the centerpiece of my 1/6 HT Terminator figures :hi5:

Would love to get one but just cant justify 550 AU$ on it :-(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah its a lot of cash to drop. I still want one, but may wait until Hot Toys version is released and see if I'm happy enough with that. So far the only thing holding it back is the head sculpt. Enterbays one blows it out of the water. I really hope HT improves it before release. If not, then I'll probably end up with both figures lol.

7q6s.jpg

l9cl.jpg

x7wb.jpg

we5t.jpg

fivq.jpg

h271.jpg

waoy.jpg

Last edited:
Great. So the guy I already paid in full apparently doesnt have any EB terminators to send me and that he's "still waiting for the release"

His ebay listing showed that he had 2 in stock (1 sold) and an estimated shipping date. Should I just file a claim and get it over with?

mine will arrive in couple of hours :yess:
so far, I only want this figure & EB robocop (if it turns out good without QC problem of course)
The only figure that tops on my most wanted list is 1/4 PI iron man mark 42 :yess:

Great. So the guy I already paid in full apparently doesnt have any EB terminators to send me and that he's "still waiting for the release"

His ebay listing showed that he had 2 in stock (1 sold) and an estimated shipping date. Should I just file a claim and get it over with?

Who's your ebay seller? How's his feedback score?

Dude's EB tag is harold4695. His feedback is a flat 99%. I figured I'd take a chance on the guy but....yeah.

I just checked him out. He's from the US, and it seems that he's quite a good seller anyway.

Also, his ad for BD T800 clearly says it's preorder. On Ebay, when it comes to figures that are on PO stage, the number of units available does not mean available in stock, but available slots up for ordering. However, he must have failed to update his ad as it still says that the next batch would ship this month of June while EB had announced some time ago that the new batch would be pushed to August (or September) due to the increasing number of orders.

Anyway, I think your order is safe. Only thing I could hope for is that like Timcent, he can guarantee that the figure is QC-free before shipping them out to the client.

Debating on selling mine cos its just too damn big not to mention the huge box. Anybody throw the box away? Seems like a waste. If I do decide to sell any takers?

I just checked him out. He's from the US, and it seems that he's quite a good seller anyway.

Also, his ad for BD T800 clearly says it's preorder. On Ebay, when it comes to figures that are on PO stage, the number of units available does not mean available in stock, but available slots up for ordering. However, he must have failed to update his ad as it still says that the next batch would ship this month of June while EB had announced some time ago that the new batch would be pushed to August (or September) due to the increasing number of orders.

Anyway, I think your order is safe. Only thing I could hope for is that like Timcent, he can guarantee that the figure is QC-free before shipping them out to the client.

Great. I figured that the actual number of units sold/available actually mean that he had them in stock and ready to ship (that plus the delivery estimate that shows up)

I also thought that since it showed that it was a preorder for this month that he'd just have some left over from what I would think came in this month (I had no idea it was the same shipment Enterbay will be pushing out on August)

Well that's what I get.

Back