ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy. I couldn't control myself. After an hour or so of reading through this thread and looking around the web I've just ordered my very own Terminator off ebay. I haven't even sold anything I have for sale!

I blame every single one of you.

Oh boy. I couldn't control myself. After an hour or so of reading through this thread and looking around the web I've just ordered my very own Terminator off ebay. I haven't even sold anything I have for sale!

When you get your BD T800 in-hand the blaming would shift to thanking everyone on this thread :yess:

Anywhere in australia I can get this from? Shipping from overseas is a killer!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anywhere in australia I can get this from? Shipping from overseas is a killer!

Would like to know this as well mate, but as far as I know, nobody is selling this in Australia. Have looked everywhere. Might change later though.

How much is shipping from Enterbay? The total cost including shipping direct from Enterbay might not be that bad, and would most likely end up cheaper than buying locally anyway.

Would like to know this as well mate, but as far as I know, nobody is selling this in Australia. Have looked everywhere. Might change later though.

How much is shipping from Enterbay? The total cost including shipping direct from Enterbay might not be that bad, and would most likely end up cheaper than buying locally anyway.

Enterbays website is confusing. It doesnt list any shipping to Aus and if you checkout it has a standsrd 60 dollar delivery. Im tempted to just order it snd hope they dont add extra

Lol, your welcome, you just bought your ticket to the land of awesome, once it arrives you'll know what that means. Most figures merely live up to the hype, this one exceeds it.

Enterbays website is confusing. It doesnt list any shipping to Aus and if you checkout it has a standsrd 60 dollar delivery. Im tempted to just order it snd hope they dont add extra

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm tempted to do the same. I've never bought an Enterbay product and never really wanted to, mainly due to their horrible QC and bad CS, but this thing just looks beyond epic and is probably the best figure I've ever seen, plus most people in this thread seem to be having no QC issues.

I'd say don't worry about Enterbay adding on any extra shipping charges to Oz orders. Pay $435, & that should be that.

If you get an error free figure directly from Enterbay, nice, but if you don't, & have some issues with your figure, be prepared to deal with their customer service, & maybe having to pay for return shipping, for a part (or parts) you want replaced, out of your own pocket.

EB ships worldwide, and I doubt that Australia is not included to the countries they cater.

Anyway, if you can shell out a little more extra cash for this epic figure, I just checked on the Freaks' go-to guy for EB 1/4 pieces Timcent88 of Ebay and he has 3 units available for $500 shipped. He checks his items and are guaranteed QC-free, has good customer relations and after-service, packs the items well and securly, and declares low value to save you customs fees. EB direct won't have their stocks in 2-3 months, I think.

I want to buy this figure. I love the Terminator series, except the 3rd one. I had the 12" talking T2 talking Terminator as a kid. I want this piece to go next to it as I still own him. But I can't understand or justify the weapons they put with him. As you need two hands to operate both. And the arm the put with him, isn't the endo arm... Did anyone else go though this before buying?

I have thought about just going with the Hot toys version. But the scale isn't what I want to go with my 12" T2.

I want to buy this figure. I love the Terminator series, except the 3rd one. I had the 12" talking T2 talking Terminator as a kid. I want this piece to go next to it as I still own him. But I can't understand or justify the weapons they put with him. As you need two hands to operate both. And the arm the put with him, isn't the endo arm... Did anyone else go though this before buying?

I have thought about just going with the Hot toys version. But the scale isn't what I want to go with my 12" T2.

You WANTa bigger version?
Scalecan´t be the reason, cause the DX-13 has the "same" and the EB is WAY bigger...

You WANTa bigger version?
Scalecan´t be the reason, cause the DX-13 has the "same" and the EB is WAY bigger...

You're absolutely right! I must have had a brain fart... Thanks for clearing that up. So yes, the hot toys is the one I would want. But still, this one is pretty amazing.

Oh my gods, what a fantastic figure!
pics will follow later this week when I had time to take some :)
For now I'm still trying to decide how I want to display him. With or without the grenade launcher. and where to put the minigun...

what I don't get is why there's an extra hand in the area where the grey shirt also is. There are other left-hands in the package anyway, but why didn't this one get his own compartment? did they forget about that one? :D

and the plastic that was over the accessories has quite strong glue on it. it was a bit better on the Joker, but this time it's just real sticky.

Just picked mine up. Freaking box is huge! Had a cracked wooden piece on the grenade launcher, so back to the EB store for a replacement today. They threw in a Joker Mask which was pretty cool. Better than the other choice I had...a pair of life sized joker socks. :rotfl

P.S. On a side note I had 3 boxes open when I was at the store the differences between each was pretty big and quite surprising. Battle damage on the clothing was the biggest difference but even things like skin tone and blood colouration were very different.

I just pulled the trigger with timcent.... mixed feelings really, excitement and regret! I hope that changes when it's on my desk!

I just pulled the trigger with timcent.... mixed feelings really, excitement and regret! I hope that changes when it's on my desk!

The only regret you would have felt would be that regret when you see this on a friend's display after it's long sold out and you didn't get one when you still could. But forget about that now. Congrats. Be ready to be blown away. :hi5:

Look at this thread carefully. Not one single owner has shown regret and they would be insane not to love this. Even if some improvements have been made through custom work out of the box it is the best action figure I own and I own pretty much most HTs from the past 3-4yrs!!!!!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back