ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....it might be slightly better than the first T-800 but I still don't feel completely comfortable with it to be honest, maybe just paranoia however.

The weight of the grenade launcher is a slight trouble to the arm and although mine can stand up unaided if I want to chance it theres really no guarantees when you've got a heavy figure with poseable ankles - it probably varies from figure to figure too.

This is the problem with 1:4 scale high-end action figures - because of the cost and uncertainty about replacement if something breaks - they actually aren't great as action figures.

Thanks very much mate. I'll think on it. It's such a nice looking thing. I'm very tempted! But do I need this AND DX12?

Thanks very much mate. I'll think on it. It's such a nice looking thing. I'm very tempted! But do I need this AND DX12?

Undoubtedly it is a nice looking thing. Thats its strongest point, visually its a thing of beauty, for the most part its very accurate, and it has one of the best Arnie likenesses I've ever seen. Worth it for these things alone IMO even if you're afraid to change the pose too often.

I presume you meant the DX13 when you said 'DX12' - I can't offer advice there, not without extreme bias.

Yes you need both!!! 1/4 to exhibit a presence other scales large or small have yet to achieve especially at this price. 1/6 you need to be able to create scenes interacting with eg T-1000 or "group photos" ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I sold all my terminator hot toys to get this and the clean version! I've not looked back. Still got my 1/6 Star Wars and batman but thinking about the enterbay batman now to go near my tumbler:rotfl. What I'm I doing :slap

I hope mine isn't plagued with QC issues when I receive it in May. Fingers crossed*

Some may recall I mentioned that my large carrier bag was missing the shoulder strap - it had been some time after the completion of the purchase that I noticed it and so I just wrote it off - well, someone evidently mentioned this to Timcent88 and he messaged me on ebay today offering to address the issue. I think thats pretty great of a seller to seek out a past customer that hadn't even personally made a complaint so as to correct a problem.

Definitely my go-to guy for 1:4 scale figures.

:lecture Right on by Timcent. Now THAT'S customer service. No doubt I'll be ordering from him again.

That's the guy I have bought from and he is awesome! Great communication and marked the value real low for me :rock

Great price as well :)

This guy's likeness looks freakin amazing! Weird that they include the cyberdyne loadout on the battle damaged version. Maybe we can hope for a cyberdyne version?

Not on account of the BD version coming with Cyberdyne gear. That stuff was intended for use with the previous figure - not that they thought that through properly because they only gave us one bandolier and it has bullet holes in it.

There was a facebook post which looked like it was hinting at another T-800 figure and the T-1000 but we may have misunderstood it. So far only the T-1000 is confirmed.

Not on account of the BD version coming with Cyberdyne gear. That stuff was intended for use with the previous figure - not that they thought that through properly because they only gave us one bandolier and it has bullet holes in it.

There was a facebook post which looked like it was hinting at another T-800 figure and the T-1000 but we may have misunderstood it. So far only the T-1000 is confirmed.

I'm also still hoping on the 1/4 Endoskeleton.

Still loving this guy. Just simply amazing. This is, imo, the best collectible Enterbay has done yet. Hell I know this is in my top 3 for favorite in my collection. Just so much win here. Being a long time T2 fan this has been a grail a long time coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Same here, must of ordered at the same time from timcent:hi5:

Awesome sauce! He was a really good seller! I was very impressed! Did you tell him to mark the value down for you? I was worried he wouldn't, but he lowered it to $35 for me :rock

No I didn't. I heard someone say he does it anyway..... Or I'm I mistaken? I hope not I was thinking about this when I ordered

Back