ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like when they were shooting the official promo pics this figure was standing a bit too close to the molten steel, he's sweating face and his eyes are tearing :lol

nice figure, horrible promo pics. i"m embarassed for EB

Also ordered from Timcent88 - since everyone else is. Very pleased with that price. I wonder will I get hit by customs though.

Also ordered from Timcent88 - since everyone else is. Very pleased with that price. I wonder will I get hit by customs though.

Just message him mate I've only ever got hit with customs with one order through him and that was more due to customs themselves rather than anything timcent did wrong

That's always the worry with ordering abroad... could be another £70 on top if you are unlucky.

I'm needing to order a DX13 and trying to decide who to get it from.

It looks like when they were shooting the official promo pics this figure was standing a bit too close to the molten steel, he's sweating face and his eyes are tearing :lol

nice figure, horrible promo pics. i"m embarassed for EB

:lol

That's why I didn't like it as much with the first promo pics. The clean shots really do it justice. I hate when these companies have to pepper their photos with all this unneeded effects and just make the likeness look bad.

dude, Luke Skywalker was £60 on costumes!

Do the math as out US brethern may say! IF we get stung, we will be stung in a big way I am sorry to say.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but I believe buying from Timcent88 is currently costing around £300... VAT is 20% which is £60 plus maybe a £10 or so handling charge.

Just message him mate I've only ever got hit with customs with one order through him and that was more due to customs themselves rather than anything timcent did wrong

Is he willing to mark lower values? As a sometime seller myself I understand the drawbacks from a seller POV of doing that.

Is he willing to mark lower values? As a sometime seller myself I understand the drawbacks from a seller POV of doing that.

Yep done it every time I've ordered something from him, even did it once when I forgot to ask him (but like I said customs that time decided they'd charge me anyway bastards!! :lol)

Yeah, ive imported he has no problem with that. Id send him a message. When ive bought from him in the past i usually ask before i buy, then add it in the added message section whilst going through checkout

nice set, at least EB keep the price reasonable , Had they gone the DX13 route we,d be skint. at least can do a cyberdyn bash with the mini gun , we now have the option for first EB T800. this am going to hardware store buy a metal rod, seen them at local B&Q before all kind of thickness :D

The Cyberdyne gear seems like a waste to me, he doesn't come with 2 bandoliers so you either make the first figure Cyberdyne without it or take it away from the BD.

The Cyberdyne gear seems like a waste to me, he doesn't come with 2 bandoliers so you either make the first figure Cyberdyne without it or take it away from the BD.

There are a lot of pros and cons to the new BD version.

People who got the first release will be rewarded and get the minigun.

People who missed or passed on the first release get a giant 1/4 accessory they won't be able to use.

:dunno

But what I'm saying is EB didn't do enough, people with the first figure still can't do a full Cyberdyne without takin the badolier from this figure.

Well, they can use it. That's what the other fore arm is for.

It just wouldn't be accurate to the scene. I don't really think that will stop most collectors.

I think they could have added a non-damaged bandolier as well.

Back