ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bearing in mind all the accessories this incredible figure comes with, I'm already thinking ahead in terms of poses. One that springs to mind is trying to recreate the pose done by Sideshows T2 Premium Format where Arnie is loading up his thumper gun...so excited about this and is gonna look awesome with the working red LED eye light to complete the look :thud:

Bearing in mind all the accessories this incredible figure comes with, I'm already thinking ahead in terms of poses. One that springs to mind is trying to recreate the pose done by Sideshows T2 Premium Format where Arnie is loading up his thumper gun...so excited about this and is gonna look awesome with the working red LED eye light to complete the look :thud:

Oh man, I can't wait to see your display! You made the original T-800 look like a friggin museum piece.

There's no other way to describe this than a masterpiece.

This T2 fan is very happy :)

Extremely accurate look. How was the head sculpted? - is it a traditional hand sculpting in clay or is it created with some 3d program and then 3d printed?.

So basically this has no accessories and forces you to buy a pack to upgrade your old Terminator :dunno

If you wanted to kit up your Terminator with the Cyberdyne stuff then you have to leave your BD incomplete without the bandolier or grenade launcher.

In other news, anyone fancy selling me their clean grey t-shirt when they get this? :wave

Well I've requested OSB give me a refund, part of me hopes Waiman says no so I'm stuck with it but the other part says for £300 I'd be wanting a figure that can be posed with more than just one accessory.....

Think I will order with OSB as he is doing a prize draw for anyone who pre-orders this, one lucky winner will get the money back, that's gotta be worth a month waiting even if I don't win.

The new shots definitely turned me on this, but I think it looks much much better in just the regular clean shots.

Sucks I couldn't get the first 1/4 because I would definitely give him the minigun look.

69464edegw1e01gn6hyscj.jpg

THAT'S how i'm going to pose mine :yess:
Need to re create that scene with a dio....

PO'd mine and love it. Would have been better with the extra M79 with the busted hilt and a clean bandoleer. Then you have all you need to cyberdynify (made up word) the clean T 800! A clean head sculpt too to the level of the BD Finish - but maybe that's pushing it!!!

Ok it looks great but theres some issues here, one the grenade launcher had a broken handle for the final battle scene, and the only way to display the cyberdine look is to have the orginal. They did a great job but the hot toys version really gives you more bang for your buck, I never seen a figure released with accessoires for an older figure that you must have to make the look possible, kinda a cheap out if you ask me.

This is easily one of the nicest collectibles i've ever seen. Bought. Simple as that. Just beautiful!

So amazing, this is the definition of a masterpiece! EB really outdid themselves here.

This was a great treat to wake up to! :D :clap

Back