ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So timcent is the way to go for EB stuff? Seriously considering picking this up, and was going to order through EB direct, but it sounds like that's a no-no. What's the cost difference?

Timcent is the way to go! Never had any Problems:yess: It may cost a Little more, but he ships fast and excellent packaging. He also sends me messages letting me know what is coming soon.:hi5:

I guess I was lucky, I went EB direct for Rambo and it was a flawless experience, I got email confirmation when my order was placed, got a tracking number when he shipped and he showed up I'm perfect shape.

Your experience sounds like how my BL Green Hornet Kato & EB Scarface order went. Everything was top notch & that is why I decided to order Rambo from them. I had perfect figures with timely emails & delivery. I was really surprised with my experience buying Rambo from them. A 180 degree turn from previous orders with poor communication and a long wait for a defect repair that was not done correctly. I just don't trust buying from them direct anymore because of how my problem was handled. I would rather buy from someone with a good return/exchange policy.

Thanks for the feedback on the various vendors. If I can pull the trigger, I'll go the timcent88 route. Haven't seen it listed on BBTS yet, but they have been good to me in the past as well.

I hear ya, unless they had some irresistable exclusive, I'd always stick with a shop with proven customer care, I just find it strange how inconsistent EB seems, when HT is bad, everyone suffers the same but you can never know what you're in for with EB apparently.

The in hand shots look great, this figure is another work of art in the HD line.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I'll go with timcent if I decide to pull the trigger.

This looks great. Too bad the mini-gun looks like a 1/6th accessory. I hope that they would add a true 1/4th gun but in those shots that's definately 1/6.

Last edited:
Anyone know what type of leather they used for the clothing? Doesn't say..

Cool. I wouldn't pose such a large and expensive figure in a crawling position on any kind of prolonged basis but such a memorable part of the film. I will do this with one of my DX13s though.

Had to quote this.
It's like, to hell with the DX... there's a new bad boy in town now. :D :yess:

Love this picture here:

63702_10151344222909743_1018232855_n.jpg

I hear ya, unless they had some irresistable exclusive, I'd always stick with a shop with proven customer care, I just find it strange how inconsistent EB seems, when HT is bad, everyone suffers the same but you can never know what you're in for with EB apparently.

The in hand shots look great, this figure is another work of art in the HD line.
:exactly: Keep it in full BD and forget the extra arm nonsense for him. The HD line is EB's bread & butter.
Thanks for the feedback on the various vendors. If I can pull the trigger, I'll go the timcent88 route. Haven't seen it listed on BBTS yet, but they have been good to me in the past as well.
Gonna wait for BBTS on this one. You can buy with confidence from those guys. :wink1:
Love this picture here:

63702_10151344222909743_1018232855_n.jpg

Two awesome figures right there!!! a great time to be a Terminator/Schwarzenegger fan with HT & EB trying to top each other every few months. I love them all & wish we could see a Rambo battle next. :yess:

:exactly: Keep it in full BD and forget the extra arm nonsense for him. The HD line is EB's bread & butter.

Gonna wait for BBTS on this one. You can buy with confidence from those guys. :wink1:

Two awesome figures right there!!! a great time to be a Terminator/Schwarzenegger fan with HT & EB trying to top each other every few months. I love them all & wish we could see a Rambo battle next. :yess:
am thinking we,ll prob see a Rocky battle from EB n HT,s in 2013 :lol

So glad I bought this but wth were EB thinking not providing another jacket at the very least so we can display him at least semi accurate with the mini gun.
Personally I'm not tooling up my original version as I want that iconic clean look at the start of the film so the mini gun is totally redundant for me sadly. :(
Might do what someone else suggested though and swap out that damaged arm with the spare Endo arm in the original set...

Contacted TIMCENT88 about the shipping status of my order.
He told me that he's got his 46 first figures for the first buyers but all is not perfect some cannot be shipped and that he's got to fix this before shipping to buyers...
Dunna what are the problems, asked him if they are random issues or something that is repeated on every figure Waiting on his answer on that.
He told be about the second batch that should arrive in 10 days, probably meaning i would have to wait...
Well at least this is really a serious seller who take the satisfaction of his customers very seriously!

Contacted TIMCENT88 about the shipping status of my order.
He told me that he's got his 46 first figures for the first buyers but all is not perfect some cannot be shipped and that he's got to fix this before shipping to buyers...
Dunna what are the problems, asked him if they are random issues or something that is repeated on every figure Waiting on his answer on that.
He told be about the second batch that should arrive in 10 days, probably meaning i would have to wait...
Well at least this is really a serious seller who take the satisfaction of his customers very seriously!

My friend in Hong Kong was going to get me one, but they were sold out yesterday. So i'll have to wait 10 days as well. Maybe he has run across the same problem?

Got his reply,
he already shipped all the problem free figures.
The one he still got have some random defects like scratches, missing zip or joint problems.
He's working on getting them fixed right now so everyone get his figure problem free and fast :)

Last edited:
Back