ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed from in hand pics people don't display it with the base.

Is the base pretty descent? or most people don't like it? I know it's the same base as the original.

The base is really so so. I don't have the Terminator figures but I do own the 2 The Dark Knight figures and the stand is very light and doesn't really help support the figure in any action poses other than standing. The texture on the base do look good. Just not really useful. I wish Enterbay would learn from HT and add some base lights. These are expensive toys and I do expect more.

I dont see any pics on that link

were they taken down?

602736_10151344222679743_1155468322_n.jpg

I wish they'd bring us these figures with remote controls so we could turn of the lights on figures and bases. Now i have to turn them all on by hand.

I don't trust EB's bodies to be well-built enough to handle an arm outstretched like in the first picture for extended periods of time, but the pose in the second one isn't too bad. Think I'll go for something like that.

Where is the best place to order this guy? The enterbay sites wants $60 for shipping. That seems pretty steep!

It's a huge box shipped internationally -- with signature confirmation. $60's very reasonable and EB's direct total comes out to $435. That's the lowest price you'll get right now.

Their prices on the TDK 1/4 figures aren't too bad right now. I'd predict with shipping included... $450-ish? Might go up or down in later months. Probably up. :lol

That's what I was thinking too. I don't mind paying a little more knowing that if there is an issue that I can get a replacement without a hassle. Also, I don't mind waiting longer to see how the QC is on this guy too. I learned my lesson with Rambo and EB's CS to never buy direct again. Who did you decide to buy from on this one?

That's what I was thinking too. I don't mind paying a little more knowing that if there is an issue that I can get a replacement without a hassle. Also, I don't mind waiting longer to see how the QC is on this guy too. I learned my lesson with Rambo and EB's CS to never buy direct again. Who did you decide to buy from on this one?

Went with timcent88 on eBay. Price was $490 inc shipping, but the guy has 100% positive feedback, an actual refund policy, and has been extremely communicative so far. That's more than I can say for EB so as far as I'm concerned, the extra scratch is worth it. Plus the figure will arrive nearly two months before EB direct fills its web orders.

So timcent is the way to go for EB stuff? Seriously considering picking this up, and was going to order through EB direct, but it sounds like that's a no-no. What's the cost difference?

HD shots with hand! :) As you can see it's really poor executed: short and long, thick and thin, detailed and blank from scene to scene. So you decide how it will look like.

I'm going to short it in the elbow area, delete some flesh to make it thinner, bend tubes for a little and add some wires probably from previous hand. I think that would work well. LOLed hard from the undamaged hand in set without second head and less damaged jacket.

Also really can't understand why I need accessories for the first T-800 in this one. That sucks.
Really would be happy to see one metal crowbar, hand for it, pistol, second M79 with damaged wooden parts, better grenades and huge gibbet-like stand with chains and hook to display him THUMB UP style. What a poor work with accessories in this release, geeeeh! ><

Last edited:
So timcent is the way to go for EB stuff? Seriously considering picking this up, and was going to order through EB direct, but it sounds like that's a no-no. What's the cost difference?

I've bought from timcent88 in the past and the transaction was flawless. EB direct has proven to be a joke.

I guess I was lucky, I went EB direct for Rambo and it was a flawless experience, I got email confirmation when my order was placed, got a tracking number when he shipped and he showed up I'm perfect shape.

HD shots with hand! :) As you can see it's really poor executed: short and long, thick and thin, detailed and blank from scene to scene. So you decide how it will look like.

Then that settles it. Judging from those pictures, EB must have based their arm sculpt on the very last scene. After Arnie takes out the T-1000 and says his farewell before being lowered into the steel. I guess all of those flimsy excess wires just fell out by the time he got up there to save John? :lol
You could also technically use that explanation to account for the lack of a pistol and pole.

I guess I was lucky, I went EB direct for Rambo and it was a flawless experience, I got email confirmation when my order was placed, got a tracking number when he shipped and he showed up I'm perfect shape.

I didn't even get a tracking number. Got confirmation when I originally bought the thing, but nothing afterwards. Three or so days after web orders were supposed to be shipped, the delivery guy woke me up unexpectedly.

At this point, $50 more than EB direct.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enterbay-T...8082?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a27650442

Still worth it IMO. The figure went up on Friday and timcent's already communicated with me more in three days than EB did in three months.

Last edited:
Back