ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Now that's a shelf full of kick-ass!! :yess:

Wow wow wow, I must be in the minority but I just can't see how that's a major fail. I say screw the accessories, if they give me an excellent head sculpt with an amazing body to match that's a thumbs up in my books, not a fail. Better and more accessories that's two thumbs up. Besides I don't think its fair to compare it with the hot toys vers. That thing is expensive as hell for its scale!

So excited for this piece! February can't come soon enough!

479747_10151241073384585_1817054522_n.jpg

69464edejw1e02lqbbs9wj.jpg

I'm so glad i got the clean version, hurry BD so i can pose them kick-ass together :yess:

479747_10151241073384585_1817054522_n.jpg

Ok, nog i have to find this chain set somehow :-(

Oh man, I love those shots. All those figures look so great together!!

I wonder of we will get them before February? I was surprised to see Feb when I thought we would have them soon after the 21st.
I ordered from EB direct like I did with Batman.

to me that is our cue to drop our unrealistic, preconceived notions and start viewing it based on its own merits...i was hoping for a second headsculpt, and the cyberdyne conversion kit. I got most of that, but its pretty damn clear now that the look they're aiming for (and have nailed) is the pre-termination scene. So judged on that alone, and even removing the cyberdyne stuff, no amount of extra poles or chains or gears from HT would alter the quality of whats on offer here. Its a quality/quantity thing i guess? I prefer less that looks better, thats where i find the value, in a more accurate headsculp, or paint aps or tailoring. But i guess i can see why people would find more value in more "stuff".

Yeah you're right it was unrealistic to expect Enterbay to match Hot Toys and I'm glad you can see why 2 killer headsculpts and a ton of accessories relevant to the figure makes the DX13 a better purchase

(and yes given the nature of your reply I did intend that to be as antagonising as it sounds)

Yeah you're right it was unrealistic to expect Enterbay to match Hot Toys and I'm glad you can see why 2 killer headsculpts and a ton of accessories relevant to the figure makes the DX13 a better purchase

I can see why people would think it was a better purchase, but i can't say i think it actually is though...but again. Quality > quantity for me, and to me, this looks WAY better as a end of movie depiction of the character *shrugs* to each their own...

After reposing my original EB T-800 my excitement for this has gone through the roof. If its anywhere near the quality of that figure then we are in for a treat. I think I might try and get hold of another m79 and bash the crap out of the stock.

I'm tempted to do that, get another M79 and go at it with a chisel.

Exactly my plan. They might be hard to come by though. Unless I ask and pay Enterbay for another. Someone did that with the Winchester on the original fig I think

I'm tempted to do that, get another M79 and go at it with a chisel.

If i could find one i'd do the same, but i doubt many will turn up on the bay very often (kinda like how the original t-800 is rarely ever broken into parts) i think the best bet would be a recast, 3D print or even a scratch build. I'm not bothered if its plastic if it looks good personally.

True, but with the enterbay version being real wood you could probably get really good results.

True, but with the enterbay version being real wood you could probably get really good results.

Depends what sort of wood it is (speaking of which, is each stock litterally carved and sanded by hand?). If it's like balsa wood it'd end up looking horrible.

Back