ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BD detail of this figure really makes use of the larger scale, without feeling like it's simply a biggified version of a 1/6 figure. Can't really afford it :( and it's a poorly-realized set accessory-wise :mad: ...but I still want it :gah: What is in the set is awesome.

The BD detail of this figure really makes use of the larger scale, without feeling like it's simply a biggified version of a 1/6 figure. Can't really afford it :( and it's a poorly-realized set accessory-wise :mad: ...but I still want it :gah: What is in the set is awesome.

:exactly: weird accessoire set-up but it would be nice to have, not on my must have list atm but nice to have none the less.

3c8cd9eb.jpg

Diamond is distributing Enterbay now, so they are playing one of Sideshow's roles vis-a-vis Hot Toys in a sense. However, you don't deal with Diamond directly when you have complaints, but one of the retailers that buys from them. So, BBTS (and other online retailers as well as comic shops) are essentially doing what some of you guys are asking for. All you have to do to take advantage of that is forego EB's direct buy exclusives, and exercise some patience since you'll probably have to wait a couple of months to get these guys from North American retailers.

I just got the Batman others got a couple months ago because I was waiting to get it from a U.S. retailer working through Diamond. Cheaper price, and I don't have to deal with EB's crap if something goes bad.

I wouldn't say its poorly realized ....I'd say its over delivered really... but since they're charging the same as the WotD Bruce Lee (wtf?) then you're getting the minigun and extra t-shirt free.....

Did you see what I did there. Collector maths. Works in favor of things you want to buy every time :D

Diamond is distributing Enterbay now, so they are playing one of Sideshow's roles vis-a-vis Hot Toys in a sense. However, you don't deal with Diamond directly when you have complaints, but one of the retailers that buys from them. So, BBTS (and other online retailers as well as comic shops) are essentially doing what some of you guys are asking for. All you have to do to take advantage of that is forego EB's direct buy exclusives, and exercise some patience since you'll probably have to wait a couple of months to get these guys from North American retailers.

I just got the Batman others got a couple months ago because I was waiting to get it from a U.S. retailer working through Diamond. Cheaper price, and I don't have to deal with EB's crap if something goes bad.

I hear what you're saying but i've had my Batman since early August. I could never wait that long for something. I took a chance buying off of eBay and can say it was an excellent experience.

I could never wait that long for something.

That and EB's actually taking longer to ship the web orders than they did before. My Rambo was sent a week after the HK store had them available. Roughly a 1.5 week delay, versus the 1.5-2 month delay the BD T-800 is getting. Not sure why they're dragging their feet this time around.

That and EB's actually taking longer to ship the web orders than they did before. My Rambo was sent a week after the HK store had them available. Roughly a 1.5 week delay, versus the 1.5-2 month delay the BD T-800 is getting. Not sure why they're dragging their feet this time around.

What delay are you referring to? Shipping directly from EB?

What delay are you referring to? Shipping directly from EB?

The amount of time between EB having the figures in-stock for local customers and shipping web orders. It was about a week or two with Rambo, but with this figure it's almost two months.

The amount of time between EB having the figures in-stock for local customers and shipping web orders. It was about a week or two with Rambo, but with this figure it's almost two months.

I see. Well I think the bigger mystery is how the few ebayers get these so fast too. (not complaining though :lol)

I see. Well I think the bigger mystery is how the few ebayers get these so fast too. (not complaining though :lol)

Well, most of them are in Hong Kong. I think they're just grabbing them locally and shipping them out. Not sure why EB wants to make their direct online customers wait so long.

The minigun looks proper in the hands of the T-800.

Enterbay, quit foolin' around and give us a 2nd bandolier... PLEASE! :pray:

The minigun looks proper in the hands of the T-800.

Enterbay, quit foolin' around and give us a 2nd bandolier... PLEASE! :pray:

Agreed.In the picture below, while the T-800 looks good with the grey shirt and the mini-gun, it just doesn't look complete without the bandolier.

69464edejw1e02lqbbs9wj.jpg

Back