ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will there be a release for it ? enterbay mention it will be available around end December.

It´s pretty clear that they will make another one with the rest of accesories, specially a !!! GUN !!!!

It´s impossible that they will not release a T-1000 without claws.

I think after the hot toys release this is going to appear somewhat underwhelming considering the lack of accessories but with that said it will still make a great display companion for the T-800.

I wont be buying this and I had a feeling I may of wanted to so I suppose that speaks for itself.

So it's the same price as T-800.
I believe they won't sell much.
C'mon Enterbay, price RoboCop at $375 too :lol At least something is gonna be fair in this case)

yeah I don't think 375 is fair.. considering that we got so much with the t-800 and so little with this. :(

Looks Good... You can't please everyone!

Yep it looks good nobody said otherwise.
And yes you cant please everyone but you can please more people with morde accessories.
And now that price wich sucks.
Definitly a pass :)

I just pre ordered. I agree on the price and amount of accessories or lack there of. Just can't help myself on 1/4 Terminator goodness. Been a long time coming for a T-1000 in 1/4.

perhaps he can actually morph into the other figures, like in the movie. Then $375 would be an excellent price ;)

is this a joke? where are the rest of the figure?, enterbay is not different from HT
Milking milking milking.....

sorry by my bad english

They also forgot the ballpen in the pocket of his shirt:

images

That is ridiculous. I've essentially wasted my time by looking forward to this. No belt? No dress pants? No helmet? No biker jacket? No pen? Jesus. What's the T-1000 without his belt or even a single gun?

That is ridiculous. I've essentially wasted my time by looking forward to this. No belt? No dress pants? No helmet? No biker jacket? No pen? Jesus. What's the T-1000 without his belt or even a single gun?

i feel the same, i hope this will be delayed and fixed

no Robert Patrick/T-1000 head is the only problem actually :D

https://www.enterbay.com/detail/121

What the ***** are those boots? T-1000 never wore those boots with that uniform...

And where are the metal claws? And no gun??

No claws and no gun is weird but yes he did wear those boots, they came from the biker outfit and he kept them during the steel mill scenes.

I can see why people are disappointed by the overall package. They've only provided for the steel mill look. Now honestly I was going to choose that look anyway so I'm pretty much OK with it.

The likeness is better than the HT one, I'm probably a bit more impressed with it than P. is.

Love the alternate boots, love the steel rod, love that they provided both stabbing finger hands as opposed to just the one like HT (although without a Sarah Connor for him to stab these are kinda useless here)

Bummer is I can't buy this just yet. :gah: I'll ask Timcent to keep one for me, though it seems like it won't be a big seller.

The likeness is better than the HT one
it is way more off than HT one. at least HT one looked like old RP, and this one looks like some distant old relative of RP.

it will fit the EB T-800 clean version perfectly :rotfl

but those "liquid bug" boots are a real present for collectors. such a simple but yet perfect and never realised idea. EB cares for its fans.

love that they provided both stabbing finger hands as opposed to just the one like HT (although without a Sarah Connor for him to stab these are kinda useless here)
one can put them both inside that ugly head :D

1517743_10151932033164585_854660268_o.jpg
T-1000.gif

just nothing in common except for ears. an even lamer copy of already lame HT head. EB collectors had to pay for that magnificient T2 BD head, and now they do that ))

Last edited:
Back