ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa. What a ****ty accessory list. I'd rather they just he regular cop outfit with the other pants, shoes and belt.

It's pretty limiting in terms of display. EB, you are ****ing weird.

Agreed. I prefer him in his normal police uniform with full cop belt. If I were planning to get this. I would be pretty let down.

Agreed. I prefer him in his normal police uniform with full cop belt. If I were planning to get this. I would be pretty let down.

My rationale is, if I can't have both I'd prefer a T-1000 that is compatible (in movie accuracy terms) with the superior of the two T-800 figures. That'd be the BD version T-800 and thusly my preferred T-1000 option is steel mill.

:lol I cannot disagree. BD T-800 comes with accessories meant for another figure at the expense of stuff he more ought to have come with. Now this figure, I suspect their only T-1000 release, covers only a tiny portion of the film. There is literally nothing provided that is outside of the steel mill scenes, not even a gun. Peculiar.

The BD T-800 is the biggest head scratcher of accessory inclusions that I have ever seen. Ever. The extra arm without two full arm BD jacket? BD bandolier but no clean bandolier to go with the clean weapons that are clearly made for the clean T-800 ? :lol In its own way this here T-1000 kinda reflects that weirdness of accessory choice, although not as ridiculous of course.

I mean really EB, what the **** was up with the inclusion of the arm?? :lol They could have nixed that and gave him the rod or an extra bandolier or something.

And only 5 bullet squibs. Which should each have exit wound squibs too - no one ever catches that....actually McFarlane did. Of all companies!

Mcfarlane and Neca catch all kinds of neat stuff. Its just the quality isn't up to snuff.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

as a proud owner of the BD T-800 I can say while the T-1000 is lacking in terms of accessories the ones it does come with are quite good and could make for an interesting display piece. Heres to hoping Enterbay or Hot Toys will bring out a BD Tanker T-800 from the first movie.

Mcfarlane and Neca catch all kinds of neat stuff. Its just the quality isn't up to snuff.

Too bad NECA isn't high end. Their team clearly pays the proper attention to the source material.

Regarding this sculpt, it looks like a sculpt of Robert Patrick as the T-1000. What else can you do with it? Put human flesh and hair on it?

I will definitely be picking this up. But i can say that lack of accessories makes it easier to wait until it hits stateside. Which following BD T800 should be in another year lol. Gives me more time to save. Sucks he doesn't come with full PD uniform.

If EB dont fix this with a complete police outfit includding gun,belt, standart pants and the claws , this will be their worst 1/4 release, the sculpt is ok but not outstanding and the lack of accesories is a big bad point :(

that's pretty light on accessories

where's all the police equipment that should be on his belt?

What belt is missing? I'm reading comments about a missing belt but I see one in the promo photos.

The only thing I dig is the glitchy boots and the headsculpts. They look good. But, eh, between Hot Toys and Neca, this has all been done. No interest, cool pics. I have enough T-1000 and a variety too.

I was waiting for this to show up, now I'm finally going to list and sell the regular 1/4 clean Arnold T-800. This is the best opportunity now.

What belt is missing? I'm reading comments about a missing belt but I see one in the promo photos.

They've only provided the basic trouser belt with the striped biker pants. As they have neither provided the full biker outfit or the normal cop trousers and shoes from earlier in the film he does not have the full duty belt with gun holster, ammo clip pouches, handcuff pouch etc etc.

Back