ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is way more off than HT one. at least HT one looked like old RP, and this one looks like some distant old relative of RP.

it will fit the EB T-800 clean version perfectly :rotfl

but those "liquid bug" boots are a real present for collectors. such a simple but yet perfect and never realised idea. EB cares for its fans.

In your opinion :lol

The hairline looks better for one thing. HT gave him the most bizarre hairline.

Can't fully judge till I have it in hand though, need to see from all angles.

It looks good, but I think that's all I can say for it? I was hoping to be floored by it, but was left with more of a "not too shabby" impression.

Yep, that´s what I thought also.
Good figure, but not in the same "holy ****, goddamn*-league like the BD T-800, especially when you´re payin´400-500 bucks on "only" the steel mill T-1000, when they could´ve given the total package, like HT did.

Given, they didn´t hand us 2 "full" outfits either, but more then EB.
Although the boots are cool and the donut head is spot on.

But either way...Pass, especially since...
1.: My 2 1:4´s are supposed to be my centerpieces
2.: I don´t have the room for more
3.: I´m not blown away like on the BD. Not feeling it like a must have.
and
4.: I have 2 T-1000´s.

You getting this either way, Andrew?
You overall thoughts on it (other than those posted)

Yep, that´s what I thought also.
Good figure, but not in the same "holy ****, goddamn*-league like the BD T-800, especially when you´re payin´400-500 bucks on "only" the steel mill T-1000, when they could´ve given the total package, like HT did.

Given, they didn´t hand us 2 "full" outfits either, but more then EB.
Although the boots are cool and the donut head is spot on.

But either way...Pass, especially since...
1.: My 2 1:4´s are supposed to be my centerpieces
2.: I don´t have the room for more
3.: I´m not blown away like on the BD. Not feeling it like a must have.
and
4.: I have 2 T-1000´s.

You getting this either way, Andrew?
You overall thoughts on it (other than those posted)

I'll be getting it of course :lol Timcent said he'd keep one for me.

I can certainly understand people being underwhelmed by it after what HT provided with their's and considering EB has had plenty of time to look at the HT set you might think they could have done better. Alas they obviously felt they couldn't budget in quite so much extra stuff.

Its not too surprising I suppose, they left the BD T-800 short of a few things he could have come with aswell.

The reason I don't care and will happily buy anyway is because 1) I'm a T2 obsessive shock horror and 2) I was planning on going with Steel Mill look regardless and didn't plan to change outfit since I don't fully trust EB bodies not to break.

As it stands I'm excited to think about how to display what they have provided. Will I go scene accurate or will I do some sort of mish-mash with liquid metal boots, bullet squibs and donut head etc etc. I will just be buying the one.

I don't think they will. Something tells me this is their last Terminator figure.
I think within a year time they'll release another version the way they did for the T-800. Can see people complaining about the lack of accessories til the cows come home.

Well I think they tried to catch the popularity of the BD t800. Obviously a lot of folk who got that will want this companion piece. I do agree thoug. The option for straight police officer would have been good. At the very least the rest of the biker outfit:( I'll wait till he's in the reject bin.

T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the liquid metal floor-grating boots are a must, those will be my defaults.

I guess I'll alternate with the rest. Shouldn't put too much stress on the body just changing hands and the head.

No claws and no gun is weird but yes he did wear those boots, they came from the biker outfit and he kept them during the steel mill scenes.

I can see why people are disappointed by the overall package. They've only provided for the steel mill look. Now honestly I was going to choose that look anyway so I'm pretty much OK with it.

The likeness is better than the HT one, I'm probably a bit more impressed with it than P. is.

Love the alternate boots, love the steel rod, love that they provided both stabbing finger hands as opposed to just the one like HT (although without a Sarah Connor for him to stab these are kinda useless here)

Bummer is I can't buy this just yet. :gah: I'll ask Timcent to keep one for me, though it seems like it won't be a big seller.

So the boots are screen accurate...but in fact i think it looks weird, they should let the choice.
I agree about the likeness, it's clearly better.

I think i'll wait for a bargain. I'll buy my Robocop from Timcent...unless it's dissapointing like this T-1000 :(

it is way more off than HT one. at least HT one looked like old RP, and this one looks like some distant old relative of RP.

it will fit the EB T-800 clean version perfectly :rotfl

but those "liquid bug" boots are a real present for collectors. such a simple but yet perfect and never realised idea. EB cares for its fans.

one can put them both inside that ugly head :D

1517743_10151932033164585_854660268_o.jpg
T-1000.gif

just nothing in common except for ears. an even lamer copy of already lame HT head. EB collectors had to pay for that magnificient T2 BD head, and now they do that ))

Maybe you should buy an other pair of eyes if you keep saying that T-1000 has a better likeness than this one :cuckoo:

And please stop posting the same Robert Patrick picture to make your point.

Not exact perhaps but, like the HT and NECA before it, it at least exudes the character in his sterner moments.

I'm not sure yet what I could suggest would make it look more like him. Bigger eyes perhaps?

I think it's spot on. Would be cool if they included the glasses and motocycle helmet. That's how I would display him.

I like it. If I'm getting a T-1000 I want the sculpt to look pissed/intense/stern.

A sculpt like this?

T-1000.gif

Do not want.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The sculpting of his hair looks very good, not just talking about the hairline now. I suppose that's to be expected at 1:4 scale.

EB, you are ****ing weird.

:lol I cannot disagree. BD T-800 comes with accessories meant for another figure at the expense of stuff he more ought to have come with. Now this figure, I suspect their only T-1000 release, covers only a tiny portion of the film. There is literally nothing provided that is outside of the steel mill scenes, not even a gun. Peculiar.

And only 5 bullet squibs. Which should each have exit wound squibs too - no one ever catches that....actually McFarlane did. Of all companies!

Back