ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really gonna try to draw the line with the 1:4 stuff. One of each figure of interest. Pick one look and stick with it. Probably Steel Mill with the T-1000 considering the alternate head is the Donut sculpt.

Really gonna try to draw the line with the 1:4 stuff. One of each figure of interest. Pick one look and stick with it. Probably Steel Mill with the T-1000 considering the alternate head is the Donut sculpt.

I really want to get only a few 1/4 figures due to store/display space problems, but t1000 is the best terminator ever (IMO) and t2 is my favorite film.... :) need more pics

You've gotta love the T-1000. Arnold's first T-800 was a hard act to follow and Robert Patrick played it brilliantly. Plus, at the time, he was a very 'new' idea....or at least a concept that had never been realised quite so well before.

Pick up two T1000 is not a bad idea but I want to display him with the T800 BD .. Two won't be to much ?

It will be hard to put together funds but 10 weeks of school has gotten me £150 and I might get about £60 for Christmas this year (I guess my family doesn't give as much on Christmas as most) if I'm lucky so even then I'll only have £210. Time to start saving every penny :lol

The picture looks great! The only problem with this is that it actually looks a lot more real than the T-800 :lol

Great new picture.

It looks he will arrive with the normal suit and the byke outfit.

So its steel mill only so far, from that pic and the donut Head...
Hoped they try to crush ht in the accessories dépt by matching it.
Cant wait for the big reveal!
I Will see if i get rid of one of my ht t1000

So its steel mill only so far, from that pic and the donut Head...
Hoped they try to crush ht in the accessories dépt by matching it.
Cant wait for the big reveal!
I Will see if i get rid of one of my ht t1000

Me too bro, that's the figure i was waiting for and i'm sure we wont be disapointed ! Hope we get more pics today.

Back