English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cambridge fully deserved the draw.

The vast majority of the United side showed no urgency whatsoever, it was like they'd all turned into Carrick as they spent most of the game going backwards and sideways in their own half.

They were so bad that I found myself in the rare position of wishing Rooney was playing as for all his faults he does at least give the impression that he's putting some effort in.

After the recent FA Cup results, United's draw against Cambridge doesn't look so bad. :lol

Some bookies are now making United favorites....providing they don't shoot themselves in the foot in the replay :lol

The FA Cup is no longer as prestigious as it once was but if LVG was to pull it off it'd be a nice bonus for the season.

Latest transfer gossip about United signing a player who LVG picked for Holland is PSV's Memphis Depay.

A 20 year old winger available for around £15 million would seem a no brainer as Januzaj is proving to be a one game wonder and Young and Valencia are....Young and Valencia :lol

Some bookies are now making United favorites....providing they don't shoot themselves in the foot in the replay :lol

The FA Cup is no longer as prestigious as it once was but if LVG was to pull it off it'd be a nice bonus for the season.

Latest transfer gossip about United signing a player who LVG picked for Holland is PSV's Memphis Depay.

A 20 year old winger available for around £15 million would seem a no brainer as Januzaj is proving to be a one game wonder and Young and Valencia are....Young and Valencia :lol

I'll take a piece of that action. United are favorite over arsenal and yet united aren't even through to the next round? Yeah, I'd put money against that bet.

Good news for United as Carrick is out injured for a month and Fletcher appears to joining West Ham :yess:

Not so good news for Chelsea as the idiots at the FA have bowed to media hysteria from incompetent pundits and banned Diego Costa for 3 games for treading on someone.

The suggestion that it was a stamp is laughable.

A genuine stamp comes at around the 5:25 mark of the following video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibTgrnh7AHc

That one left stud marks on the guy's chest. What Costa did wasn't even close to that.

There are also more recent examples from Aguero and the racist cannibal that went unpunished by the FA.

The FA also changed their own rules on the time taken for giving a decision on such cases in order to ensure Costa misses the game with City at the weekend.

Mourinho was fined £25,000 for suggesting the FA were trying to scupper Chelsea wherever possible but this decision would suggest he wasn't far off.

Anderson finally leaves United,

The subsequent savings made by the club due to cheaper food bills should pay for a new centre back :lol

B87bEElCYAApXVD.jpg:large

'We have a fantastic canteen here Ando'

'Where do I sign?!' lol

Farewell sweet prince.

Fast Food owners in manchester are crying at the news.

B87bEElCYAApXVD.jpg:large

'We have a fantastic canteen here Ando'

'Where do I sign?!' lol

Farewell sweet prince.

Fast Food owners in manchester are crying at the news.

:lol

As expected Cambridge were comfortably put away in tonight's FA Cup replay, Mata, Rojo and Wilson all scoring.

United go to Preston in the 5th round.

I just wish the PL was extended by a month or two. At this rate, Arsenal would probably challenge for the title if it were. Next year I feel we will be really strong contenders.

I just wish the PL was extended by a month or two. At this rate, Arsenal would probably challenge for the title if it were. Next year I feel we will be really strong contenders.

We have some serious defensive, tactical and psychological issues to address before that happens.

We need to learn to adapt our style of play based on our opponent. Our normal free-flowing and fast paced attacking football works well against teams out of the top 4, but the minute we come up against Manchester City, Chelsea or Manchester United, we need to play a much more defensive and patient game. EXACTLY how we played against Manchester City at the Etihad last month. If we can do that, and go in with a better mentality, then I'm confident that Arsenal will perform much better throughout the season.

Coming from a life-long Arsenal fan.

We have some serious defensive, tactical and psychological issues to address before that happens.

We need to learn to adapt our style of play based on our opponent. Our normal free-flowing and fast paced attacking football works well against teams out of the top 4, but the minute we come up against Manchester City, Chelsea or Manchester United, we need to play a much more defensive and patient game. EXACTLY how we played against Manchester City at the Etihad last month. If we can do that, and go in with a better mentality, then I'm confident that Arsenal will perform much better throughout the season.

Coming from a life-long Arsenal fan.

I am basing my previous post on our current form. We have finally got a plan b when we play the bigger sides (Man City, casing point), and we are possibly the most dangerous team offensively in the PL. It's looking bright for the future.

Consistency has been a problem for our boys for a while and I don't know how many times the players themselves have spoken about it. Lets hope the gunners have got their heads in the right place and push on for the rest of the season and may I just say God Bless Sanchez. What a player, I hate to think where we would have been without him, he's basically allowed the rest of the team to find form (and health :wink1:) while keeping us in contention.

Now with a number of big names returning I think we'll see a new level of play from the team, it's all looking pretty good

this guy gets it lol .a super fan who left his wife after 6 weeks over the club he loves .got to love his passion but i wonder how much hes playing up to his internet personality persona ,seems pretty genuine to me

Oh yeah I love watching Claude's vids, that role of eyes after his Giroud comments are priceless :lol

Can't see anyone coming close to Chelsea while Mourinho is there. The guys a winner through and through.

Hard to argue with you man, he just exudes confidence and a winning mentality. I just like how when his team needs it he's up on the side line barking orders at his all star cast. It's something I want to see more of from Arsene actually.

Good news for United as Jonny Evans has been found guilty of spitting and has been banned for 6 games. If I was LVG I'd be asking for an extension to the ban :lol

Back