Premium Format Emma Frost - White Queen PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Emma Frost - White Queen PF (?)

Holy cow! When did they make her that good??????? No cartoony disney head? I'll buy that one! But crap I remember idont have the unlimited budget. :( but seriously you got the best looking Emma statue so far. Congrats! :clap

You will be surprise how much it cost to get this. :monkey3 I was very lucky to get this done by John. :) I had 2 Emma PFs along with several extra heads of Ms Marvels head to be able to have it customized. I'm very happy with it :)

Here's a WIP on it.

And all my SSC Emma's together :)
2j64gtt.jpg
ee3
v2tzj9.jpg
ee4

Last edited:

Will you quit whorin' out those pics?

:monkey3 they make me jealous....

I've already decided that I will be selling my Emma PF when the new one comes out. Not all of us are lucky enough to get a custom. :mad: :lol
Seriously, should the unthinkable ever happen, and you're forced to sell her; I better be at the top of the buyer list. ;)
I don't think there's anyone else here that loves Emma quite like you and I.

:lol there is a lot of "whoring" phrases going around lately :p

Your not much of a fan if you are indeed selling the pF once the new one comes out.:thwak You will definitely be the first one to know if I end up selling the custom Emma......but don't hold your breath :p:wink1:

I would love SSC to make a LSF & 1:1 bust of Emma in the near future.:pray:

Vs those Emma's look sick together. Awesome custom on that second pf. I like all the Emma's except for the anime style doesn't really go with the rest of the xmen pfs that came out. But that custom u have looks like it fits right in! I missed on all the Emma's but I'm definitely not gonna pass on the new Emma.

Vs those Emma's look sick together. Awesome custom on that second pf. I like all the Emma's except for the anime style doesn't really go with the rest of the xmen pfs that came out. But that custom u have looks like it fits right in! I missed on all the Emma's but I'm definitely not gonna pass on the new Emma.
Thx KK.
Oh lord, here we go again with VSs Emma pics. Someone shut down this thread.
:pfft::pfft: I didn't start this thread :thwak

except for emma LSB, the rest are very cartoonish looking statues, hopefully the PF will be similar to LSB..

Space issues, and I only ever got the statue out of an infatuation with the character. The face really only looks good from a distance, and in certain lighting. It really is freakin' weird looking up close.

I had recently submitted an Ask Sideshow question asking them; since they give Emma so much love then what are the chances that their first female Marvel 1:1 would be her?
Still waiting on an answer.

Don't know if I'd be able to resist an LSF either. Despite having absolutely no where to put it. :)

I'll make room.. who needs a couch.... bed.... dining room furnitures....etc. :D As long as I have display cabinets, I'll be fine. My friends can sit on the floor :lol wink1:

I really like my Emma pf mostly because they did a good job on the fabrics and BC she doesn't piss off the wife. This will b tempting but I def won't need both

:impatient:

I know, just to put an end to ur madness. It is a nice setup though. I would totally get the AH white queen but I'm putting 1/5 aside for the time being.

I just sold mine thinking I would rather have the PF myself.

You will be surprise how much it cost to get this. :monkey3 I was very lucky to get this done by John. :) I had 2 Emma PFs along with several extra heads of Ms Marvels head to be able to have it customized. I'm very happy with it :)

Here's a WIP on it.

And all my SSC Emma's together :)
2j64gtt.jpg
ee3
v2tzj9.jpg
ee4

Wow bro! Best Emma collection ever! The work on that custom is mind blowing. Thanks for sharing the process. It's really cool seeing how it was made. You bro have the best Emma statue to date. Congrats. :clap

Wow bro! Best Emma collection ever! The work on that custom is mind blowing. Thanks for sharing the process. It's really cool seeing how it was made. You bro have the best Emma statue to date. Congrats. :clap

Yeah, the AH Comiquette is really awesome. :wink1:

Thanks ... One of my favorites. Very lucky to get it done by John :duff
Yeah, the AH Comiquette is really awesome. :wink1:
:lol yah :wink1:

Back