Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•DENGAR•CHEWBACCA•STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER

so how did you apply the hair on the head what`s the trick it looks awesome

That is the most complicated thing to do tbh. It is a real pain in the *** and takes a lot of times.
Took me 3 hours for anakin.
I applied the hair strands by strands.

Man - your 'Mythos' Obi-Wan is beautiful dude!!! :rock

Thanks my friend.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•DENGAR•CHEWBACCA•STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER

what hair did you use it almost looks like Chewbacca hair. what glue did you use to lay it on with? I might try it if I can find the head of him

That Anakin is awesome

what hair did you use it almost looks like Chewbacca hair. what glue did you use to lay it on with? I might try it if I can find the head of him

Here's the ahir I used.

https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/140845194601?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It is completely different than Chewie. Chewie is fake fur and here it's lamb.

I used fabi tak glue.
First if removed the hair on the sculpt and resculpted the back of the head. The head need to be bald before applying the hair.

Here's the tutorial I used.

https://morezmore.com/myblog/2008/03/31/fortuna-3/

DOn't do this on the final sculpt if you never done it before. It's really tricky and you will need some practice before.

A hard part is to cut the hair and style them. Pretty much a hairstyler job :lol

I used hair gel and hair spray to style the hair.

that is awesome I don't know if I have enough talent to try this

These are awesome! (As usual of course!) what HS is on the Mythos Obi Wan, it kinda looks like the SSC one but not sure. Either way looks incredible!!!

Anakin and Mythos Kenobi are excellent! You have such an eye for what sculpts will work and how to tweak them into perfection.

I threaw some random jedi clothing on my anakin to see how it looks.
I still need to futzzed the hair and of course put the final clothing.

But i'm in the minority but I actually like that head :)

Those are some really crpa pics atm.

IMG_1177_zps07cc83f8.jpg

IMG_1182_zpsde1339d9.jpg

I'm surprised you haven't been picked up by either of the companies yet Seb. Your customs are just insane

great job seb. how`s Chewbacca coming along any new pics of him

Chewie is still in the work no new pics atm.

Here's some more of Anakin.

IMG_1202_zpsfb68d904.jpg

IMG_1204_zps5ee179b3.jpg

awesome work. I hope some day you could do me up an Anakin like that me

Great work, ELvis! Always cool to see someone push these characters so far towards realism. Can't wait to see the revised Chewie!

Nathan

Stunning skills you have!!

Great looking Anakin Seb, good stuff mate. :)

A step further with Chewie.

Body is almost done.

I used a narrow shoulder tt body highly modified.
I extended the arms, torso and legs and dremeled the hell out of the body to be as thin as possible.

I didn't put the fur as a suit. I tried it but it ended up looking to bulky.

What I did is cut pieces of fur and glued them directly on the body.

And once done lots of futzzing was required and lot of hair gel and hairspray to make the fur looks dirty.

P1080060_zps456d3023.jpg

P1080061_zps7a7514fa.jpg

P1080063_zps6431117b.jpg

P1080073_zpsf9cef9fc.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•DENGAR•STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER•CHEWBACCA

That's incredible work man.

That said - I wouldn't buy something like that, ever. I'm just not into hair or fur of any kind, on figures.

As always though Elvis, it's a pleasure to see your projects take shape. :clap

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•DENGAR•STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER•CHEWBACCA

That's incredible work man.

That said - I wouldn't buy something like that, ever. I'm just not into hair or fur of any kind, on figures.

As always though Elvis, it's a pleasure to see your projects take shape. :clap

THanks my friend. Well for that kind of charachter IMO real fur looks more realistic. A fully sculpted chewie would look good next to clothed figures but that is just my opinion :)

Back