Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul (update)

Holy hell, that's amazing. I'm so glad you have in to the Star Wars bug...

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul (update)

very very nice customs elvis. :D they're all awesome. By the way, what body did you use for maul and what type of dye did you use?

Thanks guys!

Here's the recipe for the body dye.

I use Dylon dye. DOn't know if it works better than the other but that is the one i'm using.

First you have to disassemble the body completely. You need to remove the vinyl toros, mid section, biceps, forearms and hands pegs.

If you don't do this you will end up with parts of the body that are not completely dye.

Boild some water and add the dye and a bit of acetone.

Put the body parts in there and leave them for 30 min approx.

Remove, let it dry.

The tattoos are all made by hand with a really thin brush, black acrylics and a lot of patience.

damn..........bout time you shared your "how to dye" tips...........:monkey3

just paste that in your sig........:lol

The mythos characters are so well suited to your style of realistic weathering. I always say your weathering disguises the scale. Looks 1:1 so often. Mythos Ben is already looking insane.

Give me that Maul body. Yes. Give it to me. Now.

Yes. No one can weather a figure like Seb. As soon as you see the figure you know who done it.

All three are are fantastic and in really looking forward to the outcome of all those. That Bob's looks so damn good. I'm not into statues but I really love the Mythos line thus far. I wish I had the space and money for them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Like you I really liked those Mythos statue, but I don't collect statue and building them in 1/6 scale is just so much fun.

Thanks for the tip elvis. I'll try that out. Your mythos projects really looking awesome!

Already asked this on your other thread, nut are you still thinking about doing a mythos style Han, but anyways Maul looks freaking fantastic!!!

Well yeah I want to make a Han Solo the way I see him.

Basically a mix of the trilogy. I really like the trench in endor. I always saw it as a kind of space cowboy.

I'm also planning a Han Solo HOTH, Snowspeeder Luke. Both of course with snow weathering and maybe a tauntaun. ESB is my fav movie and the beginning in Hoyh my fav moment in the trilogy.

Last edited:

That sounds great! Cant wait to see some pics.

Wow, you've really been bitten by the SW bug now!!!

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul

Here's a new pics of Maul with his head.

I was lucky enough to get one of Callous head made years ago. Thanks to my bro Lord Vicious for hooking me up!

THe head has movable eyes!!! Pretty crazy for the time.

Problem is that I had to repaint it cause the red wasn't matching the colour of the body I made.

So now the paint is done here's one more pics till the full reveal.

P1070813_zpsa04bb02a.jpg

I love this and you're other work! What are the origins of the head sculpt?

ha that head. It is an oldie.
The head was made by Callous on osw 3 or 4 years ago. It has movable eyes, yes one of the first.

I got it from a friend but it's really rare.
I had to repaint it though cause the red wasn't matching the colour of the body I made.

Like you I really liked those Mythos statue, but I don't collect statue and building them in 1/6 scale is just so much fun.

Yeah, there is something about the Mythos line that I really love. I think it's because it reminds me of the pre-prequel trilogy days when your imagination would run wild imagining all the stuff that we didn't see. The fight between Obi and Anakin, the Clone Wars etc.

I wish they would Mythos line of figures too. I'd be all over it.

Yeah, there is something about the Mythos line that I really love. I think it's because it reminds me of the pre-prequel trilogy days when your imagination would run wild imagining all the stuff that we didn't see. The fight between Obi and Anakin, the Clone Wars etc.

I wish they would Mythos line of figures too. I'd be all over it.

I agree with this totally in its totality. I couldn't have said it better!!!!! :yess:

I guess I wont be buying a off the shelf Maul...I'll just wait til you get tired of yours and sell:lol

Finished my Sandtrooper.

Everything is Marmit except for a few accessories.

Armour : Marmit but heavily weathered
Bodysuit : Marmit
Shoulder pauldron : Marmit Repainted
Hands : sideshow with the armour covering from the marmit hands
Shoulder pouch : WWII pouch dye in black
Backpack : Sideshow but heavily weathered
Custom made Leather holster
Rifle : Sideshow
Body : Slim TT

A big thanks to DarthAlias for making those neckpieces, it really add the final touch.

P1070838_zps51a3e3c0.jpg

P1070837_zpsc33f5b4b.jpg

P1070825_zps704e2ec6.jpg

P1070826_zps327eac30.jpg

P1070828_zps28804dfc.jpg

P1070829_zpsa706eba6.jpg

P1070830_zps8daf64b4.jpg

P1070834_zps58a6b694.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Dengar - Mythos Boba Fett•Obi-wan•Darth Maul•Sandtroope

Very, very nice Seb! I love the contrast between the shiny parts of the armor and the weathered pitted looking areas.

Love seeing your work on the SW Universe... seems like a great fit given the grittyness and worn look of things in the original films.

Back