Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized that Edie McClurg is in the Elvira movie. I love her on Small Wonder as nosy neighbor Bonnie Brindle!

oh darn it... watched the first movie again after so many years and darn it... I want her :( too bad we don't collect movie related pieces :( the horror ones (even though they are comic related) are a stretch already :(

Just ordered her! Can't wait till December! It's gonna be a merry, merry Christmas to me!

I also went on an Elvira shopping spree on Amazon. I got all the Movie Macabre DVDs...can't wait to get them and have a marathon!!

BTW, congrats SS on making a PF that really caught my eye. This is the only non-Buffy/Angel item I've ever purchased from SS. This PF looks awesome! It's also made me a big fan of Elvira! I can't wait to get her!

Last edited:
Just ordered her! Can't wait till December! It's gonna be a merry, merry Christmas to me!

I also went on an Elvira shopping spree on Amazon. I got all the Movie Macabre DVDs...can't wait to get them and have a marathon!!

BTW, congrats SS on making a PF that really caught my eye. This is the only non-Buffy/Angel item I've ever purchased from SS. This PF looks awesome! It's also made me a big fan of Elvira! I can't wait to get her!

Yes if your a fan of hers, your in luck. This statue is awesome. :clap

I remember the first time I saw Mistress of the Dark. I was so young and I fell in love right away. There is no way I couldn't add this statue to my collection. This one, with the old one, will look great under my Elvira's Movie Macabre print I purchased last year.

All I want now is to meet her and have stuff signed. Because it would be a dream. This shipping in December will make a merry gift indeed. I just wonder if it wont be delayed until 2013. Which is fine of course. Lots of stuff on my purchase list with ssc. And now comes SDCC releases, too.

Hey BG. for the past 2 years she has actually attended a big halloween party here in philadelphia. I think this year was her last year for her to appear in her costume.

I remember the first time I saw Mistress of the Dark. I was so young and I fell in love right away. There is no way I couldn't add this statue to my collection. This one, with the old one, will look great under my Elvira's Movie Macabre print I purchased last year.

All I want now is to meet her and have stuff signed. Because it would be a dream. This shipping in December will make a merry gift indeed. I just wonder if it wont be delayed until 2013. Which is fine of course. Lots of stuff on my purchase list with ssc. And now comes SDCC releases, too.

Yep, it's true. But I am okay if she doesn't appear in her costume. As long as I do get to meet her. But I will have to look at her through goggles. I could never see her as anything but Elvira.

She's very nice. I met her at a Pride parade in philadelphia years ago when Saturday Night Dead was still on tv. Just shook her hand on the streets and said Hi I LOVE YOU!!!:rotfl

Yep, it's true. But I am okay if she doesn't appear in her costume. As long as I do get to meet her. But I will have to look at her through goggles. I could never see her as anything but Elvira.

Looks better in natural light for sure. The only thing that I still really dislike is that horrible over-sized looking sash/bow/ribbon thing. It's distracting, and just throws the whole look off a bit for me.

Yeah, the ex is particularly weak on this one, which is why I'm in no great hurry to order, would be just as happy grabbing a regular if the final piece turns out well. Plus I'm waiting to see what SDCC brings first as well.

Sideshow, I Pre-ordered the Exclusive Edition through Sideshow Collectibles. :) Is there any way that Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira can Sign these figures for Sideshow Collectibles and the fans?
this would make the figures EXTRA SPECIAL! :) in my opinion. :)

The Monster,
Nick

I was going to grab a reg down the road but, after seeing the new pics I ordered without thought. She's the perfect Elvira piece. IMO

btw...ES set at 250

Back