Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click the pic! Buy now!

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Premium Format Figure

so is that how we now get to the Sideshow site thru here, clicking on pics in their respective threads? i'd been wondering where the banners went. kinda miss those.

oh, and did Elvira ever actually wear a gettup like this, or is it a "oh i wish" kinda thing lol?

oh, and did Elvira ever actually wear a gettup like this, or is it a "oh i wish" kinda thing lol?

Posted a few pages back:

829-Elvira---Coffin.jpg

Not exact, but similar.

Re: Elvira Statue

I forgot about that picture. :slap I even have a lifesize poster of that.

Never forget about Elvira! :nono

:lol

Honestly, I love this piece, it's the most realistic looking Elvira to date. It just looks a little more like "current" Elvira than her in her early days. Would a more seductive look have been better? Sure, but she's campy and funny, too, so this works for me! :yess:

I wish I could say I love the exclusive hand-with-knife, but I just don't. While it's nice to incorporate an element of her classic costume, I just can't marry her smile and posture to the "I'll shank you!" hand. May go for the regular edition through another retailer to save some money; my only reservation is with returns (this being a polystone statue and all, damage can easily happen). But, if I order from SS, might as well get the exclusive, since it's the same price as the regular.

Decisions, decisions....

I've went back and forth with getting this statue but I've finally made up my mind....she's gonna be mine!! I'm not really a huge fan of Elvira but after seeing this piece it could very likely make me one. This statue will also mark another occasion; it's the first SS piece I'll own that isn't Buffy/Angel. Now I'm gonna go buy some of Elvira's movies on Amazon and become a fan!

I've went back and forth with getting this statue but I've finally made up my mind....she's gonna be mine!! I'm not really a huge fan of Elvira but after seeing this piece it could very likely make me one. This statue will also mark another occasion; it's the first SS piece I'll own that isn't Buffy/Angel. Now I'm gonna go buy some of Elvira's movies on Amazon and become a fan!

Pick up Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (1988). It's a super campy film but damn was she hot!!!

I'm passing on this now! She will not be in my collection.

:horror:horror:horror you're really passing on a statue????? You have everything else why not add this to it? :lol but serious this statue is not that bad. I likely but don't know much about this character at all.

:horror:horror:horror you're really passing on a statue????? You have everything else why not add this to it? :lol but serious this statue is not that bad. I likely but don't know much about this character at all.

The problem I have with this statue is the actual height of her. I'm incline to say she is 2" (if she was wearing heels & puffy hair wig) too short given the fact this is a PF or 1/4 scale. Cassandra Peterson is 5'7" in person (without costume). The statue should be 18" not 16". The fact I can't see the robe is also bothersome. I hate how SSC does most of there product shots. It's way too bloody dark. I took a gamble on Bison PF EX and I hated the clothing material used. If SSC previewed Bison with natural lighting, I've would had never bought it. I'm not making the same mistake again.

Last edited:
She is halfway bent over though, so that could account for the overall height being shorter than you expect.

The problem I have with this statue is the actual height of her. I'm incline to say she is 2" (if she was wearing heels & puffy hair wig) too short given the fact this is a PF or 1/4 scale. Cassandra Peterson is 5'7" in person (without costume). The statue should be 18" not 16". The fact I can't see the robe is also bothersome. I hate how SSC does most of there product shots. It's way too bloody dark. I took a gamble on Bison PF EX and I hated the clothing material used. If SSC previewed Bison with natural lighting, I've would had never bought it. I'm not making the same mistake again.

I am almost positive that height is not correct. They have said numerous times that the initial specs when they item goes up for preorder are not accurate.

Back