Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for sharing pics....she looking great....now im considering on getting her.that display with vampirella and lady death looks fantastic...since i purchased both, elvira could make a good addition...hmmm...:panic:

I intend to grab a regular, as long as the production piece turns out well, the ex just isn't worth tying up funds over.

I really want her (ex) but ingis doesn't want to start with movie related... wanted the sucker punch as well but he's right... we're collecting too much as is :p

After long debating, I've decided not to order her. I think with DC SSC, GGs Honey Trap & Shaak Ti PF statues, I wanted those more then Elvira.

I love Elvira, but I'm not sure I will order this piece. It looks amazing and maybe I could put her next to my Uni Monster PFs but there is just too many others I want first: Freddy, DC, etc. These things are big space eaters. I have to be selective. She's great, looks fantastic, but I will have to pass for now. There's always the Reg if I change my mind later or I can get on the waitlist for the Ex.

Last edited:
She's now on waitlist yes, but people will still have a decent chance in getting her if they jump on it.

After long debating, I've decided not to order her. I think with DC SSC, GGs Honey Trap & Shaak Ti PF statues, I wanted those more then Elvira.

This elvira statue is far above the GG generic honey trap stuff...

i just dont know how i feel about displaying a coffin in my living room...

on waitlist guess i will deal with it if it converts.

This elvira statue is far above the GG generic honey trap stuff...

i just dont know how i feel about displaying a coffin in my living room...

on waitlist guess i will deal with it if it converts.

I actually like the Honey Trap style and sculpt of the statues. They will go great with the rest of the GGs SP line all to be displayed together.

I actually like the Honey Trap style and sculpt of the statues. They will go great with the rest of the GGs SP line all to be displayed together.

i like the honey trap line too, just saying it's a few steps down comparing to the elvira pf.

i like the honey trap line too, just saying it's a few steps down comparing to the elvira pf.

I definitely like the Elvira much more than the honey trap line but mostly because she is character i am familiar with. Space is an issue with so much goodness coming in from marvel and dc so i may have to pass on elvira which makes me sad.

I definitely like the Elvira much more than the honey trap line but mostly because she is character i am familiar with. Space is an issue with so much goodness coming in from marvel and dc so i may have to pass on elvira which makes me sad.

Agreed. She's a great sculpt and I really think the coffin piece is unusual and will be pretty special to own in a few years but I don't have the space for her right now. I own her movies and think she's a hoot just probably going to hold off on this piece for a bit. Congrats to all who manage to snag one... I'm envious you bought her but I just have no room for her.

Not with the detail it is. The GG SP & HT looks to be one of the most detail statues ever made by any company.

:exactly: the Elvira might be more well known yes, but the details on honey trap is by far the most detail statues ever made. If anyone who owns GG sweet pea and blondie coming soon will know this. When I got sweet pea that statue set a new record for me as the most detail well scuplted statue I've ever seen. I have yet to see SS make one to challenge it. :lecture

Back