Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow newsletter today Elvira PF EX Edition size only 250 pieces.And there are still some EX available for pre-order.

Last edited:
If the EX had been more substantial, I would have gone for it...250 ES is great. As it stands, a regular will be more than sufficient and I won't have to dish out the cash til it ships. I kinda like that fact...less money up front and I don't have to stress about it.

The strange thing about this one is that she is much shorter then the original even though both are 1:4 scale?

I think the Spider Woman PF will be the same ES as this one (maybe 300 ES).

Wtf? I. Hate that when the scales are way off. I hope spider woman is 300. I will order her either way when whatever ES comes out.

The strange thing about this one is that she is much shorter then the original even though both are 1:4 scale?

I think the Spider Woman PF will be the same ES as this one (maybe 300 ES).

What are you talking about? The original product size is 19" and the new one is 20", the bases look about the same size and in the new PF her legs are slightly bent.

What are you talking about? The original product size is 19" and the new one is 20", the bases look about the same size and in the new PF her legs are slightly bent.

The first Freddy vs Jason PF was 18" (with base), the new Freddy PF is 21.5" (with base). Give or take the difference in base heights there is probably a 1.5" in actual height of the statue between the 2.

...I was talking about Elvira...as per your original statement.

Ok. The first Elvira was 19". Give or take the base height is 1.5", she is 17.5". The new Elvira is 16". Looking at the "leaning" pose (360 view) of the 2nd Elvira, it is not substantial enough to adjust. I think there is at least 1" difference between the 2.

The EX on this is just weak IMO. The piece itself is great. I'm guessing a lot of people, myself included, are holding off to see in hand pics and grab a regular down the line.

Usually go for the EX, but in this case more than likely will go for the regular at AE. Not too keen on the knife placement in hand and wouldn't display it otherwise. Would rather save the $$.

Elvira looks tempting. I loved her as a kid, just hope their paint application on her holds up to the proto. Also, I hope they tweak the face a little and agree that a "sexier" Elvira would make me go from on the fence to defintite buy on this piece.

Biggest problem (apart from the very weak ex) is the fact that there is just so much other stuff coming out, or being revealed of late, so I figure this is one of those pieces that will be a slow burn.

Plus because the ex is so non essential, people are probably putting this one on the backburner as a non essential order until they see in hands, and then figuring they can grab a regular if it turns out realkly nice.

loved how she looked! extremely sexy!

img2738x.jpg

img2739q.jpg

Back