Electric Tiki Buffy Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that stuff wrapped around Willow's legs part of the statue or is that packaging that hasn't been removed yet? :confused: (the white/clear stuff, not the pink)

Is that stuff wrapped around Willow's legs part of the statue or is that packaging that hasn't been removed yet? :confused: (the white/clear stuff, not the pink)

I had to put that on myself. She leaned so far forward and it just took away so much from the statue. Plus, more importantly, she was very tipsy. So at any moment she could have fallen over and went smash-o-crash. So I had to use that. I wish I didn't have to, or wish there was an alternative. But sadly, not one that I've found so far. :(

That's a shame, she looks fantastic though!

Is that a common problem with all Willows, or just yours?

I believe I am not the only one with that problem. Desilu has it also. So I'm guessing common. I dunno yet about dark willow. Guess we'll see.

It's weird that they made two "angry" Willow statues but no, for lack of a better word, "frumpy" Willow, since that's the persona Willow portrayed the most.

Also, when can I get a Faith? Please tell me they're doing a Faith...

It's weird that they made two "angry" Willow statues but no, for lack of a better word, "frumpy" Willow, since that's the persona Willow portrayed the most.

Also, when can I get a Faith? Please tell me they're doing a Faith...

Oh I am right there with you! I need my Faith statue. It said it was a long time in waiting. If ever. :(

Here's Faith:

faithcu.jpg

According to this post at BtVSFigs Forum by Tracy Mark Lee, "OK, so this is the color model we submitted to FOX for approval. They dug it except for the mole and asked me ever so kindly to remove it. I wanted it on because Eliza has one and thought it was a nice nod to the actress. They have given me the authority to let the fans decide. So think long and hard, the fate of the mole rests in your hands. In addition to the poll, you can e-mail us at our site at [email protected] and in the subject line write "keep the mole" or "lose the mole". And please, no personal attacks on my new hair cut."

WOW. Thanks for posting that. I don't go by enough these days to btvsfigs. I should! Anyways, I don't know how I feel about the mole. It's pretty subtle so it's not that bad. It's the chin I don't like! So, yeah what do you all think?

never noticed eliza had a mole. i knew cordelia had one. i say get rid of it but i don't buy these. that looks like a great statue though. i'd like to see the whole thing.

Thanks so much for the update, Frankenfan!

As for the mole, I really don't care, I just want this statue!

I am going to have a hard time deciding between which shirt I like best...anyone remember what Eliza wore more often in the series?

I am going to have a hard time deciding between which shirt I like best...anyone remember what Eliza wore more often in the series?

Yeah, the white shirt is more her look.

So when do you all think she'll come up for pre-order. And um, things that pre-order at comic con time, how does that work on ssc site?

Yeah, the white shirt is more her look.

So when do you all think she'll come up for pre-order. And um, things that pre-order at comic con time, how does that work on ssc site?
they will have a day by day schedule like their other events. it will say "buffy preorder" and the date when we get closer to SDCC. i'm sure this will be a sdcc preorder.

they will have a day by day schedule like their other events. it will say "buffy preorder" and the date when we get closer to SDCC. i'm sure this will be a sdcc preorder.

I think so too. What days are SDCC? I'm bad, I didn't even look. I will have to look where, the newsletter for the dates? Cause I do not want to miss this!

Wonder how many pcs they will make. Will they make more knowing she'll sell and they can make more money, or less to make her rare and make it exciting!

This Tooned up statue of Faith looks GREAT! I like the white shirt Faith better. :D

Faith-final.jpg

I agree. I like the white shirt better because that's how I remember Faith, but I would probably buy the Exclusive just because it's the Exclusive. :eek: Actually, now looking at the two side by side, it would be neat to own both. :rock

Back