Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elder Scrolls V

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ktexkeBpMCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

just got chills watching that trailer wow im hyped !

Love it now if they will just announce a collectors edition so I can pre order it.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ktexkeBpMCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That definitely gave my goosebumps!!! I really can't wait for this game!!! This is gonna be so awesome! Plus I gotta get me that score when it comes out! That music is insane! It's like the classic Morrowind/Oblivion themes drenched in epicness!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

wanking-daffy-.gif

Came across these hi rez caps from the trailer, remember the trailer was using the 360 hardware.

Last edited:

wow those screenshots looks amazing!! always loved this series im sure this one will be no different ;)

:thud:
From IGN:
No athletics and acrobatics confirmed (if it wasn't already)
No cap on dragon encounters
3D map of Skyrim (Like Civ V and Total War: Shogun 2)
All screenshots are made on a X360
You can learn dragon shouts by examining cave writings in the dragon language. (guarded by fearsome critters)
Shouts come in three tiers.
Unrelenting force shout: releases a shockwave forward to stagger the enemy
Slow time (not the real name probably): Slows time except for you to made evading and attacking easier.
Skeletons mages are in (who can summon frost atronachs)
Draugrs also use dragon shouts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

:pray:
Skyrim mods could run on consoles
Posted on Apr 19th 2011 by Trent Nouveau

Are you looking forward to some serious Skyrim modding? Well, the good news is that PC generated content currently works on "all the consoles."

The bad news?

"As far as the 360 and PS3, right now there's not an avenue for us to make that available, but we'd very much like to find a way," Skyrim executive producer Todd Howard told Edge.

"We have talked to Microsoft and Sony, and so there's a chance it might happen one day, [but] I don't see it happening [in time] for [launch]."

Nevertheless, Howard emphasized that Bethesda really wanted to see mods on consoles, "because it works [and] it's how we made" the game.

"I think it's something really cool about what we do, but 90 per cent of our audience is on the consoles, so 90 per cent of our audience can't even see this thing. 

So if we can solve that we'd [certainly] like to."

Meanwhile, Howard confirmed that besides higher quality textures and bigger resolutions, the PC version of Skyrim basically "looks the same" as the two console iterations.

"It's mostly a DirectX 9 game in terms of how the shaders work... [Of course], when it comes to DirectX 11 there are things they get us for free, like performance gains. You're going to get performance gains out of it versus an older version.

"But the specifics DX11 does, like tessellation and all that kinda stuff, we aren't taking advantage of that right now. That doesn't mean we won't in the future. We aren't right now because we want to author it so it looks great," he added.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will hit store shelves on November 11 for the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKJ9fDM2mo&feature=feedu"]YouTube - LITERAL Skyrim Trailer[/ame]

Back