Action Figure PureArts - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn 1/6 figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, never cared for the default cover armor.

Now if they do something like the Nightingale or Ebony armor...

Man I looked at all the release pics on BBTS...this thing looks more like a third party fig than the third party figs which have been released lol. $289 and then a Phicen to put it on is too much.

Man I looked at all the release pics on BBTS...this thing looks more like a third party fig than the third party figs which have been released lol. $289 and then a Phicen to put it on is too much.

In fairness, it's $290 for the deluxe version that includes a lot of accessories, the basic version is $210.

The previous bootleg the CM Toys Dragon Warrior was $200, and that had a seamless body, so I don't think the price is fair, all things considered.

The main problem is the figure just doesn't look good. It's a poor use of the sixth scale format. Too much of the figure is sculpted.

Loved Skyrim, put in 300+ hours, but honestly, this looks more like a halfway decent kitbash rather than a quality retail release right now, unfortunately.

Personally I think that the aforementioned bootleg from a couple years back looked superior to this.

I have the CM Toys Dragon Warrior, and I definitely think it mostly seems higher-quality than this (seamless body, pleather armor, metal swords). The main thing that brings it down is the terrible head sculpt, which looks like off-brand Bosmer Steven Seagal, and the fact that the metal swords are a little heavy to stay properly posed.

The only reasons I'd even consider this are that the head on this one seems better (albeit rooted hair would probably work better with the length and helmet than sculpted), and it has a bunch of extra cool weapons with the deluxe version that I'd like. I'll probably just wait to see if they go up on Toy Anxiety or something, though.

This is hilarious. PureArts is making those Cyberpunk figs but it looks like they haven't gotten the hang of joints yet. With male and female V their clothes covers all joints besides their wrists, which look horrible, and unfortunately because of the cybernetics in the forearms you can't really replace the bodies. Thankfully with the Dragonborn it looks like it would be easy to swap it out for the seamless TBLeague steroid bods.

That body is... rough... and the sculpt... and the whole thing...:lol

You know, that's honestly pretty good for a $100 figure.

*checks notes*

$209/$289? What?

The lack of shading/wash on some of the painted parts makes it look very toy-like but the ketchup stains on the arms is probably both the worst and funniest part.

That body is... rough... and the sculpt... and the whole thing...:lol

I would believe you if you told me this was a $75 figure. Jesus. Zero weathering or any care to the main armor. They just slapped the base color on the armor and called it a day.

DONIwfG.png

All the weapons and accessories look good but then they completely fumble on the main figure itself. :ohbfrank:

Last edited:
They really should've gone with a TBLeague body for this. I wanted this just because I love Skyrim, but the body that looks dated in terms of sculpt and articulation put me off. The asking price is also quite high for a non-seamless toy. Even the special themed TBLeague stuff are still priced around $150 to $200 and they offer more value in terms of great looks and tons of accessories to have fun with. It looks like the funny bootleg toys of "Oyaji" and Taimanin girls that I recently bought are gonna offer more entertainment value to me than this one haha!

Back