ELDEN RING Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to see how their Blaidd will look. I enjoyed following Ranni's quest to the very end.

I feel like they wouldn’t get Blaidd’s scale right, he’s 8.6ft tall.

We’re more likely to get the player character wearing Blaidd’s set.

Attachments

• C8D75C28-3E32-44B5-83E3-DA1291B64BA6.png
    C8D75C28-3E32-44B5-83E3-DA1291B64BA6.png
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • 8E31A433-2C50-4F2E-9061-39537704C160.png
    8E31A433-2C50-4F2E-9061-39537704C160.png
    516.7 KB · Views: 0
The stock body is ****, the pleather.. thing (sorry, dont know how to say it :D) around neck is awfull and already breaking apart, lots of parts have wrong colors, the "Loki" headsculpt is absolutely weird, the boots are limiting the articulation a lot and I absolutely hate, when third party companies slaps some dumb parody of a name on the stand.

Retail was Under hot toys range but so was the quality + its unlicenced so it always should be lower without licencing fees. Id much rather pay more for a better product than less for an ok one.

Weird. Didn't have any issues with any of that except as mentioned, the non split cut boots. Face is always covered on mine so the headsculpt could be blank for all care lol. The stand could have been sans name, but thats more of a nitpick to me. I'd prefer it be blank but it doesn't ruin it for me or anything.

I dunno feel like there was room for a lot of improvement, I wasn’t really feeling that hunter figure, feel like the figma hunter figure was far superior despite the smaller scale. The biggest thing for me tho is they went with a generic hunter from the box rather than an actual character in game… tho that’s just my personal biased since that was never how I had my hunter set up.

Absolutely, but I still feel it was a steal for the price. Being the original trailer look of the hunter I really liked that it was the "canon" character look personally.

Yeah it will definitely be the character in Blaidd's armor with the wolf head which is a bit unfortunate, but will still probably look cool.
It will be weird tho. And I cant really imagine how they do the furr.. they'll probably cheap out and sculpt it like a PVC hair, right?

It will be weird tho. And I cant really imagine how they do the furr.. they'll probably cheap out and sculpt it like a PVC hair, right?

Yeah im expecting it will just be a sculpted head that pops on a neck peg. I don't think they've ever rooted any figures and I'm not sure I trust almost any company to do that justice. Even the chewies from HT are kinda yikes lol

Absolutely, but I still feel it was a steal for the price. Being the original trailer look of the hunter I really liked that it was the "canon" character look personally.
I’d admit the price is pretty fair, and if they nailed the “canon” look the id agree with you. Imo it was the worst version of the “canon” hunter, I would rather spend that money on the figma hunter figure which looked so much better especially now they have also done Lady Maria.

I’d admit the price is pretty fair, and if they nailed the “canon” look the id agree with you. Imo it was the worst version of the “canon” hunter, I would rather spend that money on the figma hunter figure which looked so much better especially now they have also done Lady Maria.

Ah. Yeah I don't really collect the other scales so I'm kind indifferent to the other versions. Would love a lady maria in 1:6 though. Wonder why we didn't get her instead of the old hunter and eileen?

Weird. Didn't have any issues with any of that except as mentioned, the non split cut boots. Face is always covered on mine so the headsculpt could be blank for all care lol. The stand could have been sans name, but thats more of a nitpick to me. I'd prefer it be blank but it doesn't ruin it for me or anything.
Got the gecco one in 1/6 and P1 in 1/4 hunters. I know they are statues, but both Far superior. The VTS just look weird in comparsion. Mostly because of the body.

Got the gecco one in 1/6 and P1 in 1/4 hunters. I know they are statues, but both Far superior. The VTS just look weird in comparsion. Mostly because of the body.
I dont know it's just a weird comparison to me. One is a $900+ statue versus a sub $200 figure. Same with the figma. "Look at this great articulation!" Well yeah its a sculpted piece covered in joints lol.

They're kinda apples to oranges to me and for what the figure is and what it costs I think its great. Especially, giving consideration to the fact there's so few options out there for these subjects in 1:6 figures (in this case, the only one).

I would love for someone like LimToys to give them a shot as they would likely be better, but I'm happy enough with the VTS stuff if they continue to make em. Your mileage may vary.

Ah. Yeah I don't really collect the other scales so I'm kind indifferent to the other versions. Would love a lady maria in 1:6 though. Wonder why we didn't get her instead of the old hunter and eileen?
My main focus is 1/6 tho will make an exception for Bloodborne and other Fromsoft titles. So have a couple different “canon” hunters so probably why I am overly critical. Glad you ended liking the VTS figure and find value in it… for me tho I don’t think it’s worth it even for that price. The comparison to figma wasn’t about the articulation. As for why no Lady Maria I am guessing because her outfit is more complex and actually needs a sculpt unlike Eileen. I have the 1/6 Eileen figure… do not recommend 😂

Bloodhunter is my favourite figure on the shelf and I have a lot of figures.

The body is a bit weak but otherwise no complaints and what a fantastic look.

Too bad about the MT chars - I also preordered them. Well hopefully the super duck maiden gets made at least, ordered that one too.

Attachments

• eqffE1K.jpg
    eqffE1K.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Yeah something is kinda off.. still so cool tho. Im more interested in the teased Blaidd anyway. Dont anyone know if the MT Ranni was canceled or not? Its still on kit site..

Back