ELDEN RING Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Master Team figures sold horribly so it's very likely they will get cancelled.
That’s a shame. Ranni seemed like a real winner, but it’s a tough season right now as people tighten their purse strings. I’m in the same boat; there’s about six figures I’d really like, but I have no choice but to hold out for the holidays to end, hope for a bonus, and see where things stand going into next year. Some figures may even be sold out by then, but that’s the way it has to be. People are being selective, and even great figures might not make a “must-have” list before the budget runs dry.

Both Master Team figures sold horribly so it's very likely they will get cancelled.
Damn, with how popular Elden Ring is and how great those look I'm really surprised they didn't get better numbers.

I guess it's just bad timing. People seems more conscious with their money right now with all this talk about a recession. I still wanna grab Renna but I was going to wait for the release.

Hope they still make Ranni, she looks amazing.

I didn’t really see her shared on the FB groups or anything.

Looks like VTS will continue the Elden Ring line instead. 1/6 Bloody Wolf and Blaidd coming soon.

Y9kmRtE.jpg

sxMs8VU.jpg

I'm really not sure how it could have been any better? :dunnoEspecially, given the retail price well below Hot toys range. Maybe split cut boots? That's about the only real complaint I can think of.
I dunno feel like there was room for a lot of improvement, I wasn’t really feeling that hunter figure, feel like the figma hunter figure was far superior despite the smaller scale. The biggest thing for me tho is they went with a generic hunter from the box rather than an actual character in game… tho that’s just my personal biased since that was never how I had my hunter set up.

I'm really not sure how it could have been any better? :dunnoEspecially, given the retail price well below Hot toys range. Maybe split cut boots? That's about the only real complaint I can think of.
The stock body is ****, the pleather.. thing (sorry, dont know how to say it :D) around neck is awfull and already breaking apart, lots of parts have wrong colors, the "Loki" headsculpt is absolutely weird, the boots are limiting the articulation a lot and I absolutely hate, when third party companies slaps some dumb parody of a name on the stand.

Retail was Under hot toys range but so was the quality + its unlicenced so it always should be lower without licencing fees. Id much rather pay more for a better product than less for an ok one.

The stock body is ****, the pleather.. thing (sorry, dont know how to say it :D) around neck is awfull and already breaking apart, lots of parts have wrong colors, the "Loki" headsculpt is absolutely weird, the boots are limiting the articulation a lot and I absolutely hate, when third party companies slaps some dumb parody of a name on the stand.

Retail was Under hot toys range but so was the quality + its unlicenced so it always should be lower without licencing fees. Id much rather pay more for a better product than less for an ok one.
100% Agree, it’s even more damaging since it’s the generic box hunter too since all the other figures and statues went for the same look and did them better. If they was gonna go for that look they had to nail it. Would have been more forgiving if they did Eileen or even the default Foreign Garb you start in because at least that way it would have been different and more unique.

Back