ELDEN RING Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
1650992710317.png

I really hope we get some 1/6 figures, not just statues...
It would be fantastic considering the wealth of amazing character/armour designs in the game, but I have a nasty feeling we're just going to get Figmas and Nendoroids of the Raging Wolf Tarnished in terms of articulated stuff. Maybe ThreeZero will have a crack at it but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

PureArts said:
Do you seek the ELDEN RING?, Tarnished? 💫

We?re excited to announce a fresh brand partnership with one of the most critically acclaimed games in recent years: ELDEN RING?

Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
#ELDENRING

cLfMmu0.jpg

Oooooh. I've been hoping for some Elden Ring figures. Its one of the best games I've ever played.

I really hope they put some work into there 1/6th figures. I will so be down for Raging wolf armour, Ronin Armour, Blaidd, and even armour for Maliketh the black blade. Hope we get swords like Moonveil, Sword of Night and Flame, and a few other cool weapons. If they can release multiple figures that can switch armour parts out, that would be great.

Completely agree. In my top 5. But my experience with PureArts has been terrible so far. I really hope that this line turns out great because PureArts has some fantastic licenses.
Yikes. That sucks to hear. I was looking at their Eivor figure and hoping it turns out better.

I'm at 60 hours in (entering Giants) and I can't believe there's still more to the world I haven't seen yet. I love Dark Souls and Bloodborne to death, but this game is next level.

She looks enough like her self but god why did it have to be cc toys of all companies. Smh

What's wrong with them? Never bought any of their figures so.
Their figures are decent like LOU but I'm still salty they half assed Nathan Drake. Thankfully Lim is making him so I guess it all turned out well enough but that intial release was upsetting.

Their figures are decent like LOU but I'm still salty they half assed Nathan Drake. Thankfully Lim is making him so I guess it all turned out well enough but that intial release was upsetting.
Ah fair, I don't really look into much 3rd Party stuff other than Gametoys, Lim and SooSoo.

This looks alright though, and it's supposed to look like a doll because the character is in a dolls body so they nailed that. Price seems pretty low too so I don't expect too much.

Back