eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it is confusing. My guess is that it will only be available to those who purchase the clean version.

no way. theyd be insane. my guess is the blaster, but my god.....it'll be $1500! they might price most people out, plus not everyone wants a blaster, or even the 2 helmets...i just have no idea what they are thinking. could it be a speeder bike? no....i dont know...

no way. theyd be insane. my guess is the blaster, but my god.....it'll be $1500! they might price most people out, plus not everyone wants a blaster, or even the 2 helmets...i just have no idea what they are thinking. could it be a speeder bike? no....i dont know...

But they say "not a separate item".. it would seem to me to mean something that connects or whatever to the helmet or base, etc.

The announcement regarding the weathered Legend version will happen sometime this week before the pre-order for the clean Limited version.

3806775-8268480290-c2631.jpg

well, I guess EFX is creating the hype they hoped for. I am looking forward to the announcement - hopefully it will not disappoint.

So, what about the "Legend Edition" you may ask? The Legend Edition helmet will not be available as a separate item, we have something special planned for the "Legend Edition."
Isn't it obvious?
image.jpg

I have a hunch there will be an armor with the Scout Legend or a bust.

Or it will come with a fully functioning speederbike

Word just in is the other item that comes with the Legend is.......

Scout Underwear

scoutsoft_zps6a9d9e57.jpg

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer in the UK (or EU) to pre-order this helmet?

Ordering direct from eFX will get crazy expensive with shipping/import tax but the only eFX dealer I can find in the UK is Forbidden Planet, who charge £700+ just for the X-wing helmets!

Toy-Palace is a very reputable german retailer, but I would buy the discount club membership first to gain 10% on top.
https://www.toy-palace.com/index.php?cat=c37626_Discount-Club.html

Replix.de has a good price as well. I bouht my efx Tie Fighter from them and it was a very customer oriented and kind communication.

And last but not least it's always good to check gator.nl :)

But to be said there are still many good eu retailers out there for sure I didn't mention.

I believe orders with distributors/dealers go out in the second wave so people who pre-order direct from eFX on the 8th will still get theirs first, in the first wave. Being oversees however it's much cheaper for me to buy within the uk, even if it means having to wait a little longer.

Last edited:
I believe orders with distributors/dealers go out in the second wave so people who pre-order direct from eFX on the 8th will still get theirs first, in the first wave. Being oversees however it's much cheaper for me to buy within the uk, even if it means having to wait a little longer.

Yeah I get that, but you said that you already placed your preorder in th UK.

I assume that all you did was tell a local retailer to order when it comes time for them to do so, as I did with my local guy.

Or am I wrong?

Back