eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got my refund from eFX for the posters. That took forever. I was about to call my CC company, and as I was looking at my statements, I noticed that I got a refund from them.

So I turned around and PO the Cap posters from BBTS. Long story short, I'm never ordering from eFX again

Waiting for this shield to come out is going to be the death of me, you'd think we would have more recent info than April.

God, efx is the worst company to deal with....i said screw you, im ordering elsewhere....i just hope retailers get the shield and im mask...i only ordered the hammer from ae thus far..

It really boggles my mind you know. Their service is bad... even they know their service is bad but they won't do a damn thing to improve in ANY way. Like, look at that mess of a website. Call a good web designer and get that crap fixed, first of fall. Also, how about creating a customer service division? Hell, it could be just ONE person replying to emails... it would already be a major improvement over their current system (which involves never getting back at you).

I ordered a TIE Fighter from my local AD and have had a good deal of it paid off since I placed the order. That was almost 3 years ago (I think). I saw that the Vader helmet had finally shipped and he had some in stock, so I'm wanting to cancel my TIE order and use my credit towords the helmet, here is part of his response:

I’ve contacted my rep from eFX again asking him to cancel a couple of my TIE Fighter pieces as you are not the first person to cancel. I’ve also advised my rep that eFX has REALLY been taking a black eye on their customer service and quality control on several of the forums lately.

After we get this sorted I'm not going to order any eFX product again.

Just noticed that the SDCC Shield is already chipping at at least two spots. :( Does not bode well for the production run.

efx-captain-america-shield.JPG

I ordered a TIE Fighter from my local AD and have had a good deal of it paid off since I placed the order. That was almost 3 years ago (I think). I saw that the Vader helmet had finally shipped and he had some in stock, so I'm wanting to cancel my TIE order and use my credit towords the helmet, here is part of his response:

After we get this sorted I'm not going to order any eFX product again.

That's insane! What a terrible downfall they've inflicted upon themselves. I remember back in the MR days circa 2002 you couldn't go wrong with that company! The last thing I ordered from eFX was their first LE Stormtrooper helmet, the one they were allowed to make to complete MR's unfinished one. I had zero problems with that process and Bryan even helped me through the ordering. It seemed to me like the torch had been handed to capable hands. Guess not :slap

PO period for the helmet has ended. I'm hoping IM Helmet or Cap shield is next,
and hopefully Jan PO :pray:

No, preorder on the Helmet is still going. You scared me though, cause I'm still on the fence about it. What makes you say the pre-order has ended? Did you mean the Hammer? Cause for the Hammer is indeed over.

Have they made a mention of the edition size of the hammer yet?.. I have that on order from alter ego and imvery excited for it...

Have they made a mention of the edition size of the hammer yet?.. I have that on order from alter ego and imvery excited for it...

I hear no more than 1000 worldwide, granted up to a 1000 preordered. But I'm not sure how that works cause I have a Luke Reveal saber limited to 1000 but i got it off amazon a couple of weeks after release brand new :dunno

No, preorder on the Helmet is still going. You scared me though, cause I'm still on the fence about it. What makes you say the pre-order has ended? Did you mean the Hammer? Cause for the Hammer is indeed over.

Ooops! I thought the hammer and helmet ended at the same time. :lol
My bad! :D

Came across some good pictures so I thought I'd put them here. These props look so good. Hopefully we'll really get the Helmet and Hammer in the next 3 months.

6869174896_720e0d1463_c.jpg

6869305554_a3811dbe63_c.jpg

6869304768_a1a33d24c9_c.jpg

6869304218_7f9d448b4b_c.jpg

6869303732_2675db2c21_c.jpg

6869301810_865911e363_c.jpg

Back