eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone from Europe ordered from eFX before and actually received their product from them? What was the shipping cost to Europe? I saw the shipping costs for the Darth Vader mask (Legend Edition) to Europe were between $325-690. Is that correct??? The helmet itself was $999.
Is it possible that the Thor helmet will have that kind of shipping as well?

Glad i went through bbts.

I just ordered the Coulson CA cards from BBTS. This will be my first order from them. I upgraded to the collector condition. I am super **** about my collectibles being in mint condition. How are they about carefully packaging and exchanges if the item is less than the promised condition?

I just ordered the Coulson CA cards from BBTS. This will be my first order from them. I upgraded to the collector condition. I am super **** about my collectibles being in mint condition. How are they about carefully packaging and exchanges if the item is less than the promised condition?

In my experience they're pretty good with fast response time.

Does anyone here think Mjolnir's worth the price?

Would like to ask the same question here about the cards...$40 seems a lil' steep for a deck of cards :lol

never bought any prop replicas though...so maybe the high price is justified by the quality?

Would like to ask the same question here about the cards...$40 seems a lil' steep for a deck of cards :lol

never bought any prop replicas though...so maybe the high price is justified by the quality?

how high of quality can cards really be lol.

It just the Avengers license that's pushing the price up.

I give it a month before someone finds knock-offs of these cards

how high of quality can cards really be lol.

It just the Avengers license that's pushing the price up.

I give it a month before someone finds knock-offs of these cards

that's true haha..the ones on ebay cost only $5-$10 lol

Probably pricey due to the whole package "collector's" deal with teh COA and display. Personally with purchasing from eFX before I'm surprised these weren't close to $75-$100.

Pictures of peoples set of cards from the RPF. Take note though, some people mentioned they were missing a card. Keep and eye on your set and make sure you have all matching cards.

IMG_20121031_145546.jpg

IMG_20121031_145507.jpg

IMG_20121031_145711.jpg

8146174102_32a4819240_b.jpg

8146137461_755bd65502_b.jpg

8146137055_19ee97110e_b.jpg

Last edited:
i cancelled my preorder on the hammer. it is just resin. the shield is going to be made of cheap fiberglass.

I know the Shield is modeled after the stunt replica which is fiberglass but they really should have made it metal, especially since it's a display piece for the most part.

All I know is that I'm not putting any money down until there closer to the release date, I don't see the point. It looks like its not going to sell out for a long while according to the handy dandy meter they have there.

Back