eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my Agent Coulson cards arrived today from EFX, very happy!

C1DB49F0.jpg

Those look sharp! Congrats! :duff

Thanks guys, they are really nice. Those that have picked them up shouldn't be disappointed :)

I'm dying to open them up but they look so new and shiny all wrapped up :(

Got my set the other day... While it is nice, I do have a couple of issues. Here's our video review of it if you want to check it out:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2YIGToEOE[/ame]

Sallah

has anybody ordered the posters that are international recieve theres yet?

Since I've had ZERO communication with efx, I might have to cancel the order through my CC company

Got my set the other day... While it is nice, I do have a couple of issues. Here's our video review of it if you want to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2YIGToEOE

Sallah

Nice! It's nice to put a face to peoples profiles. Listen, about card #8 this is what Brian (head of eFX) had to say about it:

"Hi All!

You are all correct, Marvel requested that we remove the #8 card from the set. There were some legal issues with the image on that card Unfortunately, I do not know the details of the issue.

Thanks!

Bryan"

I must be because of the baby and the rights to reproduce his image on products.

Finally got a response to my email regarding my posters, but they are asking for an additional $25 for shipping. I told them I want a refund, the lack of customer service is astounding and I'll take my business elsewhere.

Nice! It's nice to put a face to peoples profiles. Listen, about card #8 this is what Brian (head of eFX) had to say about it:

"Hi All!

You are all correct, Marvel requested that we remove the #8 card from the set. There were some legal issues with the image on that card Unfortunately, I do not know the details of the issue.

Thanks!

Bryan"

I must be because of the baby and the rights to reproduce his image on products.

Ah... Well I am glad to here they addressed it! It would be nice if they put a little disclaimer or more of an explanation as to what you get on the site. But I guess they figure the $40 price is already hard enough to get people to swallow without adding on that it is actually an incomplete set. :(

As to their communication- Yeah, it definitely isn't the best. For both my orders (ordered the Cap posters then the cards), I never received any kind of e-mail confirmation that I actually had an order with them. I tried e-mailing to confirm but got no response. Each order took about a week to ship out, and the e-mail shipping confirm was the first notice I had that the orders went through. Kinda cruddy. I definitely wouldn't accept that kind of communication for one of their higher-priced replicas.

Sallah

Do you plan or have you ordered anything else with the them (hammer, helmet)?

I bought 2 of the Cap posters and the cards... I might have gone after the Cap shield, but I wasn't overly impressed by their customer service on either order or the "value vs cost" on the card set, so I don't think I will be.

Are you getting anything else from them?

Sallah

I have the 3 Cap posters. Never got a shipping notice but they arrived within a few days without notice. So it was a nice surprise.

Back