'Edge of Tomorrow' - (formerly All You Need Is Kill) - Tom Cruise/Doug Liman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys, Full Metal Bit.ch PLEAZE?!

Edge%20Of%20Tomorrow%202014%20Movie%20Wallpaper.jpg

YES, PLEASE!!!!!

Saw this one last night and was surprised with how good it was. Great action sequences, some funny moments and an interesting storyline. I'll admit I wasn't certain about the ending, but I've read some other comments and can see how it makes sense.

Probably the most enjoyable Tom Cruise film I've seen. Will definitely see this one again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Saw this yesterday and really enjoyed it. I didn't find myself looking at my watch even once to see how far into the movie we were.

My buddy had read the book before seeing this and he said that they had changed a ton of it but he still really enjoyed it despite the changes.

The only thing I would of changed was adding in a bit more violence and adding some more cursing. Basically bump it up to 14A and it's golden.

I really liked the movie, too bad it seems to be doing lackluster in the theater.

Emily Blunt would've been a kick ass Black Widow. ScarJo is growing on me though since Cap 2. Hope she's not lame again in Avengers 2. :lol

I saw it tonight and was impressed out of my mind. Great story and presentation that pulls you in emotionally and never, ever insults your intelligence. I have to say, Cruise needs to continue to do science fiction films as they seem to be his forte. From Minority Report to War of the Worlds to Oblivion and now this. That's string of damn fine science fiction films if there ever was one.

Just saw this again tonight....was in a smaller theater, but it was full and the response was good. If this one can hang one for a while, I think it'll find an audience.
It's not the (awful/generic) commercials that are selling this, it's the good word-of-mouth.

It's a good, well-made yarn that isn't a sequel or a franchise pic (although one could argue Cruise is kind of like a franchise...). I'm sure it'll have a strong "afterlife" (the usual...DTO, Blu, Broadcast) but it's such a stunner of a production that it really needs to be seen on the big screen.

Hope to catch it at least one more time before it disappears....been a LONG time since I've been this enthusiastic about a movie with Tom Cruise in it....but this one's a winner.

saw it last night, really liked it. such a shame Tommy boy has shot himself in the foot with his antics over the years or this one would be a smash hit. Had some very well timed humor also.

This not being a box office hit has nothing to do with Cruise - he remains a big box office draw. Timing and poor marketing hurt this one.

It was a great movie...until the end. Now I'm hoping I'm missing something and the ending is actually very clever - that's a distinct possibility. But the more I think about it the less I understand it, which is never a good sign for me. I figured this was the right group to ask...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm hoping the ending is more creative than I'm seeing...but otherwise a great flick. Excellent acting, great dialog, and like a lot of others have said, way funnier than I expected.

This not being a box office hit has nothing to do with Cruise - he remains a big box office draw. Timing and poor marketing hurt this one.

It was a great movie...until the end. Now I'm hoping I'm missing something and the ending is actually very clever - that's a distinct possibility. But the more I think about it the less I understand it, which is never a good sign for me. I figured this was the right group to ask...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm hoping the ending is more creative than I'm seeing...but otherwise a great flick. Excellent acting, great dialog, and like a lot of others have said, way funnier than I expected.

yeah I was rather baffled by the last rest also. don't know why it happened that way. guess its just one of them "lets finish this off asap" moments.

this movie was great, but it no longer surprises me when good movies don't make big bucks...
People :dunno:
It's not trendy and was doomed to fail at money-making.
Especially since so many clowns yelling "EATZ a Gronthhug Thay meekzd wid Ztarseep Thrupez".

This for me is my favorite film of the year so far. Then CAWS, HTTYD2 and XMDOFP. This is this years Dredd or Looper

Back