'Edge of Tomorrow' - (formerly All You Need Is Kill) - Tom Cruise/Doug Liman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this tonight. Awesome summer popcorn flick. Great action, story and humor. Cruise was in top form. Highly recommend it. Don't even regret spending money on this. Go see it!

I'm not going to go see it.

Someone put in spoiler tag for me so it doesn't ruin for anyone else, do they explain his groundhog moments at the end or is it left a mystery?

Maybe i'll go see with the wife then.

Great reviews from critics and non critics, shame that it was a huge financial flop of an opening.

I think you'll like it it at least be entertained enough. It's a decent flick. Acting, graphics, and story are solid enough. I could have used with a little bit of the looping cut out though it does give you one nice seen of Emily Blunt. So I guess there is a trade off. I did like how they ended the movie.

Tom Cruise is getting screwed in commercials. :lol

I remembered thinking anyone who goes to see Oblivion deserved what they got, but I caught it on TV a couple months back and it was acut ally pretty cool. Not gonna be the next Star Wars, but definitely something I wouldn't have felt bad about paying to see in a theater. Then this... The commercials imo just make it look...meh, but people seem to be enjoying it, dunno if it's the same group for both, but it's like futzing a figure, it's all in the presentation.

Outstanding sci-fi film. Never a dull moment and epic in scale. Cruise hits another one out of the park

Wow, what a huge financial flop of an opening, his career is done.

Good job Scientology, no marriage, no kid, now no career.

Wow that's a little harsh....lol

Anyway, this SHOULD have been the number one movie. What is wrong with people? lol
This was yet another solid big action summer sci-fi movie and most of us opt to go see a teenage romance sap story??? WTF. lol
Not to take anything way from that movie, as it does look good for what it is and has an audience.
But still...

This movie was great!

Hot Toys, Full Metal Bit.ch PLEAZE?!

Edge%20Of%20Tomorrow%202014%20Movie%20Wallpaper.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

bad alien juju blood gives you the hibeejeebies. LOLz

this movie is funny, if you look at it from a different perspective.

Back