'Edge of Tomorrow' - (formerly All You Need Is Kill) - Tom Cruise/Doug Liman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she was originally signed on for Black Widow but had to drop out for other film commitments :mad::mad:

Hopefully they can grab her up for another role... but I think she'd be a fantastic Catwoman when they reintroduce her in the DC movies.

Awesome movie, don't know what they could with a sequel to make it truly interesting, but they're both characters I really enjoyed (Blunt and Cruise).

Loved this movie, but bot really sure how a sequel would proceed. I guess that's why they have writters. Hopefully if there is a sequel it can live up to the first.

I agree, I have no idea how a sequel would pan out but they have my full support, The Cruise Missile is keeping awesome sci-fi alive.

So yeah, bring it.

Also, I don't know why Jack Reacher bombed. I thought it was a good movie, ala Taken

This is was a proper sleeper hit. I really loved it! There is definitely a Reacher sequel on the way. Another fantastic movie that surprised a lot of people.

Sleeper hit is definitely the way to describe how this turned out. I'm surprised that they're making a sequel considering how this movie didn't do so well at the box office. Maybe the home video response was really positive?

Yeah, I'm not surprised that they are doing a sequel. I don't know if it's comparable, but Fox's Fantastic Four has a planned sequel, but the box office income of the first was disastrous compared to its budget.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

:lol but it's edgy!

Btw, has anyone read the manga? Maybe it has a bigger story and it expands on the movie, maybe that's what the sequel will be about.

Like many, great film.

It truly is remarkable, as weird as Cruise is, he can forget all that religion nonsense when he works on films and still get people to fill the theaters. He truly is a movie star.

Having said that, I don't see how a sequel would work, but it's got me intrigued.

Yes, great movie. When I was watching the Blu-Ray extras, one of the people on there was saying that these aliens were actually an invasion force of a larger armada.
I think that was according to the manga. They were considering this plot point during early production, but decided against it because it made the story arc to complex or something.

Back