ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

IMGP3469.jpg

IMGP3468.jpg

IMGP3467.jpg

Someone's starting to look good! Will redo the pants. I've learned SO much doing his shirt that I know I can do the pants alot better.

Flap is placeholder. I'm not sure on what the proper shape/size should be..

I'd suggest taking a look at the medi version if you've not already done son. theirs was pretty good, believe it or not.

finished tailoring a new jedi luke suit!

naamloos-4.jpg

will have to fill up the arms a bit, the sleeves are pretty tight fitting :lol

finished tailoring a new jedi luke suit!

naamloos-4.jpg

will have to fill up the arms a bit, the sleeves are pretty tight fitting :lol

also, its wet because I gave it a water treatment lol

Am redoing the hair resculpt, will be doing it in several layers to try and create depth. If it turns out OK i'm considering casting it and making it available to more people.:)

here's progress. This might take a week or more, am taking my time this time around.. :)

If I make these available I'll do 14 of these, so if you want one, PM me when it's finished, and I'll see what I can do!

IMGP3489.jpg

made some progress. The front of the head is basically done. So if you like what you see, there's basically the same thing going to be on the back. Very glad with the outcome so far, really suprised what you can learn in such a short time, this is my second attemt at sculpting and it's miles better than the first Jedi luke hair! :rock

IMGP3496.jpg

IMGP3497.jpg

This project is really shaping up to be awesome!

Excellent work!

redoing the redone Luke Skywalker hair. Will do the hair in full this time. Made alot of progress and finished the front of his hair and the sideburns! Think it looks really nice, a LOT better than the first attempt which lacked alot of detail!

IMGP3496.jpg

IMGP3497.jpg

if there IS actual interest in this, PM me. I've got a caster set up if everything goes right, will be doing about 14 of these!

With everything else you're changing, I'm surprised you're not touching the open mouth!

Need to blend the hair a bit more, you can see where you added it.

Back