ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP3447.jpg

comparison of the two on a body

Re: Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

IMGP3447.jpg

Though it isnt much difference, I do think the resculpt looks more in scale with the rest of the body.

I actually do see the difference there, eczamurai. The face itself is smaller, but his 1983 poofy coiffe makes his overall head the same size as the old one. It's a weird optical illusion.

But I think you succeeded in making it look more in scale. Bravo! :clap

Has anyone thought about shrinking the Jedi Luke Pf head? That might look real good, if it's even at all possible??? :dunno

Has anyone thought about shrinking the Jedi Luke Pf head? That might look real good, if it's even at all possible??? :dunno

Was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was looking at my Jedi Luke PF. Since this time, SS finally did nail Luke sculpt, was wondering if they'll release a 1/6 scale.

Was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was looking at my Jedi Luke PF. Since this time, SS finally did nail Luke sculpt, was wondering if they'll release a 1/6 scale.

I think the sculpt on the 1/6 is actually more accurate to mark hamill in some aspects.. the PF still looks off somehow. Dont know why.

great job eczamurai! best jedi luke yet!
i think we will get another jedi luke when we get endor luke. one helmet head one without. heres hoping :)

Found abetter material fr luke's jumpsuit and took a plunge and had my first ever sewing experience :lol

naamloos-3.jpg

IMGP3459.jpg

Pants and flap are new material, thinner and less rough.

IMGP3469.jpg

IMGP3468.jpg

IMGP3467.jpg

Someone's starting to look good! Will redo the pants. I've learned SO much doing his shirt that I know I can do the pants alot better.

Flap is placeholder. I'm not sure on what the proper shape/size should be..

Back