• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

eBay question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali032373

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm trying to set up eBay auctions and I'm unclear about disengaging the international shipping option. Does clicking the switch to green mean you will ship internationally? Or does leaving it clear or uncolored mean you will ship internationally? I think it's really vague.

Thanks.

Been a long time since I sold something on ebay. But from your description. Green means GO (yes)

There is an option that you can pick if you want to do international shipping on the bottom of the page when your listing your stuff.

I'm trying to set up eBay auctions and I'm unclear about disengaging the international shipping option. Does clicking the switch to green mean you will ship internationally? Or does leaving it clear or uncolored mean you will ship internationally? I think it's really vague.

Thanks.

You want to leave it clear, for some reason it's default is set for international shipping.

Back