1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Forget the photos...when you see it in person you can't help but be impressed by the likeness and accessories. It's the best likeness I've ever seen on a figure in any scale.

So this.

I'm banking on the idea they will do another T-1000 as a DX. I think two bodies with one which is head to toe in silver Liquid Metal! :yess::blissy

That would be cool. However did you see the accessory that is going to come with this newly announced BD T-800? It is a liquid T-1000 in a fighting position of him reforming. That is a win right there!!

Still discussing this passé figure? :)

That would be cool. However did you see the accessory that is going to come with this newly announced BD T-800? It is a liquid T-1000 in a fighting position of him reforming. That is a win right there!!

Of course I did! :D

I might have to see if I can get a T-1000 now to go along with my future set of T-800s :panic:

Of course I did! :D

I might have to see if I can get a T-1000 now to go along with my future set of T-800s :panic:

It's funny because I've had a T-1000 for a while that for the longest time I was considering selling. Now after all this, I am keeping him. :)

It's funny because I've had a T-1000 for a while that for the longest time I was considering selling. Now after all this, I am keeping him. :)

LUCKY!

All these releases have given it a new lease on life :monkey3

wow, I'm happy I cancelled my order for the DX10 a while ago.

I picked up the mini-gun, bandolier, and grenade launcher earlier so I could turn my MMS117 to a cyberdyne version.

Now this means I can pull the trigger on the DX13 with no issue.

Very very true. Now we just need a young John Connor and things would be complete.

That would be the grail of the T2 franchise but I can't see HT ever doing that.

Although... I think a DX Sarah Connor that comes with a John would make the universe explode :thud:

I read that some people were disappointed with the DX10 now that the Battle Damaged one is on it's way.Now I'm sure I have understood.

My point is, the definitive Arnold has to be the MMS/DX13. The BD is the most welcomed edition, because the fan needed only this version to complete the collection.. but I can't imagine having that without his clean look and for that I''ll buy a spare head of the DX10 soon.
post corrected :lecture:wink1:

I'm realy on the fence on this i just want Hot Toys to do a DX Terminator original film and may be a kyle Reese.Though i have to say the new DX Battle Damaged is looking mighty nice.I have the original Terminator i sold my T-2 Arnie so i'm just looking for my definitive Terminator now.

I'm realy on the fence on this i just want Hot Toys to do a DX Terminator original film and may be a kyle Reese.Though i have to say the new DX Battle Damaged is looking mighty nice.I have the original Terminator i sold my T-2 Arnie so i'm just looking for my definitive Terminator now.

They are doing the 1/4 of the Police Station shootout T-800 but no clue on when it's being released.

I don't understand how a BD version is a problem for this version. If anything, it's more reason to ditch your mms for this one because the likeness between it and the BD aren't going to match very well.

I see it more as differing expressions. The MMS and 10 both look great together, so I'm sure the 13 will, too.

I don't understand how a BD version is a problem for this version. If anything, it's more reason to ditch your mms for this one because the likeness between it and the BD aren't going to match very well.

Agreed. Theres now a consistency between the clean and BD looks. If not for DX10 bridging the gap we'd have the MMS117....looking the way it does...and a different looking Arnie with the BD version.

Made the mistake of reading some FB comments on the DX13. It doesn't make sense why people who ordered the DX10 are angry over this. Don't order what you don't want.

Made the mistake of reading some FB comments on the DX13. It doesn't make sense why people who ordered the DX10 are angry over this. Don't order what you don't want.

If you order one you got to get both, nothing but belly-aching babies on FB. The DX10 and DX13 will be lonely without their clone brother :(

It's funny how the people that complain the most still buy the figures that offend them so much - supporting the 'evil empire,' but still criticizing the **** out of them at every turn possible. Go figure... :slap:lol

It's funny how the people that complain the most still buy the figures that offend them so much - supporting the 'evil empire,' but still criticizing the **** out of them at every turn possible. Go figure... :slap:lol

I think HT drops the ball a lot and favor some franchises way more than they should but they are far from being "evil."

Back