1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Heres another slogan for Hot Toys:

Wow your Wallet is Empty

:lol What can I say, I got a thing for arnie, kinda like a bromance or man crush, can't seem to get enough:inlove I'm not ashamed of it, I'm also not g@y. I have a feeling I'm not the only one here that feels that way looks at A-Dev:lol

:lol What can I say, I got a thing for arnie, kinda like a bromance or man crush, can't seem to get enough:inlove I'm not ashamed of it, I'm also not g@y.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

this is a huge miss for hot toys,

i have the original and I am honestly still in love with the damn thing.... i went out and bought the COO gat and grenade launcher so im not missing anything except some gloved hands and pers that i would never use because I have never taken off his glasses! lol

judging by the pictures and IMO by the way

I dont know why some think that the head sculpt on the first release is great. I never did like it much he looked like a shrivled raisin.

:lol What can I say, I got a thing for arnie, kinda like a bromance or man crush, can't seem to get enough:inlove I'm not ashamed of it, I'm also not g@y. I have a feeling I'm not the only one here that feels that way looks at A-Dev:lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345833185_339913.jpg

1237977458_thumbsup-terminator.gif

I think you guys should check their Facebook............................

Anyone who bought this has just been slapped hard :lol

I'm happy they have decided to release a BD version, but I'm shocked there putting it out so close to the release of the DX10. I was actually pulling some funds together in order to buy the DX10, and now I'm def going to just wait for the DX13. I'm certain I'm not alone here.

The BD version was inevitable. But weird anouncing it that quick after dx10. Thanks Hot Toys, now I will omit the clean version and go for the more bad ass BD version.

That's excellent news! :clap

Now I can have a before and after T-800.

that's the way I feel. Only Other terminator I need now is a Police Shoot out and I'll be good. Still trying to get the BD John Connor but not a must like Arnold is

Sad to watch this thread, slowly dying.... Excitement shifted, yet some are still trying to cling on to it.......

HT pulled a fast one. Bastards.

My guess is the DX13 will have a March 2013 release. Get both the DX10 and 13.

I don't see how this is a slap to those that purchased dx10. This is a complimentary piece to go beside it. Hell, dx10 owners SHOULD be excited that they're most anticipated version of the character has been announced, shown, and gonna be released...sometime next year, but still, it should be great news to fans.

In fact, the owners of Arnold from T1 are still clamoring for a police shoot out version to even be announced!

This is a good thing guys. Chill, relax. Enjoy.

I don't' see how. This is the clean figure and the other is damaged. They deserve separate releases.

And folks shouldn't compare this to Bespin Luke. This isn't a shared license where I believe things are are never certain...so with the terminator line, they can take their sweet time bleeding us of our wallets.

Anyone who bought this has just been slapped hard :lol

Kinda like how anyone who spent $800 on Kato gear just for Ht release the same outfit with tons of goodies for under $300? :lol

I don't' see how. This is the clean figure and the other is damaged. They deserve separate releases.

Exactly.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think if you are on a tight budget then this being announced might make some people feel a little miffed if they had bought the DX10, but really wanted a Battle Damaged version, I know I am glad I held off.

If I wanted a BD terminator and only a BD terminator I really don't think I would have bought this. Especially if I was on a tight budget.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back