1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Express post from a place 2 hours away apparently can't be delivered within 3 business days anymore. Thanks Canada Post!

Toys2 shipping ya something?

great shots joefan! :clap I probably still have about a month to get this judging by the timeline AEC gave me :monkey2

great shots joefan! :clap I probably still have about a month to get this judging by the timeline AEC gave me :monkey2

Thanks, Gipetto...With all the other photographic talent on here, it's nice to be able to knock out a nice one or two every now and then...

Just P/O the BD Exclusive...Man, that figure is awesome...And the exclusive T-1000 statue is too cool...Really hope this one is a homerun, and the sculpt/paint isn't an issue like the DX10 was with alot of people...

The BD reveal has me doubly excited to get this one now. C'mon... c'mooon! :impatient:

This thread is dying.... Still have mine on p.o. and looking forward to getting it. I put the BD on p.o. too. :blissy

This thread is dying.... Still have mine on p.o. and looking forward to getting it. I put the BD on p.o. too. :blissy

Its just the news about the bd t800, that thread will be hot for a few days and then will die off for the most part until we are closer to release date. This thread will be buzzing for a while as more and more people receive theres and post pics and what not. Don't worry these things work in cycles:wink1:

I'm still happy I re-ordered this after originally canceling...And I ordered the battle damaged exclusive as well :clap :blissy

I'm happy with the new surge of terminator stuff, I was getting sick of all the wack licences like tron, baby doll stuff, avatard, and those werid ape explorors, and how many ironmans can one person want(lol as I got like 10 differernt terminators) no offence to those who like that stuff, but I hope with this resent push the 1:6 endo is coming soon.

When I first saw the announcement for the new battle damaged version, I was shocked, angry, pissed because I had just received DX10. But now that I've had a think about it, and looked through all the photos, I'm not pissed at all. I am really excited about the new release because it is the perfect complement to DX10!

You really have to hand it to the Hot Toys marketing and strategy folks. They know they grown heaps over the past couple of years, so there are plenty of new collectors (like me) who never got the MMS figure. So of course they would release the normal T-800 version first as pretty much the appettiser to the main course of the battle damaged version!! This way they cater to the widest possible audience in order to make the largest possible amount of money!! Perfect business sense in my book.

As long as HT continues to make quality figures (and this one looks top notch!), then they will continue to grow and become even more successful.

I for one think that since the head sculpts are pretty much the same in both DX10 and this new one bar the obvious battle damage, they perfectly complement each other in a display. I will definitely be getting the new DX too.

:exactly::goodpost:

I'm still happy I re-ordered this after originally canceling...And I ordered the battle damaged exclusive as well :clap :blissy

I'm thinking of ordering both also, they really would complement each other. :hi5:

Has anyone else found the skin tone/colour off? That's my biggest problem with him. He looks too faketan. Maybe it's just me. Would like to get other folks opinions.

I kind of think the MMS is based on Arnie at the start of the movie. Winchester, flower box etc.

The DX10 is the middle part. Chip in his head, Grenade launcher, mini gun.

Then the DX13 is the final part. All battle damaged and messed up looking.

I kind of think the MMS is based on Arnie at the start of the movie. Winchester, flower box etc.

The DX10 is the middle part. Chip in his head, Grenade launcher, mini gun.

Then the DX13 is the final part. All battle damaged and messed up looking.

:exactly: This is what I said many many pages ago. This is also why I was prepared for them to release a third BD version.

[ame="https://youtu.be/AHdLBaNt3DQ"]https://youtu.be/AHdLBaNt3DQ[/ame]Just a sneak peak bruvas , full review coming soon , let me know if there's anything you want me to mention

Back