1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Yep, that looks awesome. Even the sculpt!

Hair still looks like a mini-mullet from that low angle but nice to see new pics.

Very impressed- a MUST buy of all the new HT figures.....can't wait till Fall!!!!

Still on the fence with this one. Atleast I still have a few months to think about it.

Still keeping muh PO.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but arent his grenades supposed to be bigger?

It was. Many times.

^yep, they're too small. HT was probably only thinking of allowing them to fit in the M79 - in the film they didn't give a $h!t about that, they just wanted them to look cool so they chose bigger ones. I would have preferred had HT done likewise.

Working2312.jpg

Visit my Blog or Facebook

Looking at those pics, I don't think I'd change a thing about it.

Man this figure looks way better than the original MMS release. Sorry, but simply sticking a mini-gun on that MMS figure doesn't magically make it on par with this DX one.

DX Terminator 2 >>>>>>>>>> MMS Terminator 2

Yea! The head sculpt looks pretty good at these angles. Now the wait continues....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I was on the fence with this one. I'm beginning to lean more towards pre-ordering it. If I do get him though, I'm still keeping my original MMS version.

For me the BD stuff isn't essential. To be honest I probably would display him exactly as HT is showing him, with the mini-gun.

might pick this up when it gets released it will be a little cheaper

Man this figure looks way better than the original MMS release. Sorry, but simply sticking a mini-gun on that MMS figure doesn't magically make it on par with this DX one.

DX Terminator 2 >>>>>>>>>> MMS Terminator 2
I agree, that's why I never bought any of the coo model stuff, just never liked the way the first release looked with the minigun etc.

Yea! The head sculpt looks pretty good at these angles. Now the wait continues....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Yep! Which is good as this is an angle you're going to be looking at the figure in a lot. I may even put mine on top of the detolf just so you see it from this angle! :lol

The headsculpt will ROCK in person- looks great to me now in those pics..the Pers will add another new layer of cool to it.....

And there I was like an idiot thinking that this figure does not come with the shades and the shotgun!!

I only noticed that these are included.

Brilliant! I am totally selling my V1 T2 now!

I do think the Enterbay version will be a better likeness though.

Love the new pics. Sculpt looks great. The only thig that I would hope to get fixed though I'm sure it won't is the hair. Like some has said, it's got the small mullet thing going on but what bothers me more is the shape and spike style of the hair. Somewhere in between this hair and the EB hair would work for me. Not too found but not too spikey

I hope they'll give us a black shirt.

This is the first time I've seen this:

Picture7-1.png

Gotta say the likeness looks better here than the specs. Still though with this release being a DX you expect more. I dunno, if your going to rehash a lot of parts you already used on another figure the results better be mind blowing. The jacket looks like it doesn't need a paper clip this time so that's a plus I guess. The mini gun and grenade launcher don't look any better than the coomodel from what I see and if it is than it isn't by much....I'll probably still buy it.:lol

Back