1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because James Cameron did not have the foresight to have Reese don a suit of red and gold armour to fight against the T-800.

Nice job Davea1982

Because James Cameron did not have the foresight to have Reese don a suit of red and gold armour to fight against the T-800.
red and gold armor is so outdated.

Hot-Toys-Porcelain-Pattern-Stormtrooper-008.jpg

red and gold armor is so outdated.

Hot-Toys-Porcelain-Pattern-Stormtrooper-008.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I'm a sucker for interesting repaints and translucent/GiD figures but it's kind of a slap in the face that **** like this gets released ahead of something people have actually been clamouring for like an '84 Reese or new Colonial Marines.

insert obligatory ''Hot Toys is a business blah-de-blah'' post here

An unfortunate reality those of us wanting more than just Iron Man, Batman and Star Wars figures have to live with. Honestly I hope some other companies manage to muscle in on these licenses somehow. I could see ThreeZero and 1000toys, for example, doing far more with them.

Welp, I pulled the trigger. Good price, very happy with it. When I was a kid, my weekends were basically made up entirely of Robocop (my all-time favourite film) and Terminator... and Robocop vs. Terminator on the SNES. So, naturally, I posed him with Robocop...

e9sRvxo.jpg

xwia8Fu.jpg

5UNnGcC.jpg

LCpyBL5.jpg

Back