1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one a-dev!! Also I sent you a pm

You did and all. Responded just now.

Hot Toys really went backwards with the neck on the DX10, it's HIDEOUS! What were they thinking? :slap

That they did. It's not only the look of the neck and its lack of muscle detail but the way the head just plomps on top of it - just really stiff and unnatural looking. Plus the gaps under the jaw are bigger.

I've never liked the way there's pretty much a perfect uninterrupted straight line from his neck up the back of DX10's head. I think that contributes to how awkward and stiff looking the whole thing is....

d6892d344dadfdb5163a9596732df538.jpg

"I need your pants."
Anyone got a spare pair to help me finish him off?

In another failed attempt to persuade myself to sell off some of my Terminator collection I ended up finally putting this Cameron head to use - I've had it for years but only tonight worked up the courage to drill it out so as to fit a body.

IMG_6637 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6639 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6640 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6642 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6650 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6652 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6654 (Medium).JPG

I'm posting it in here because I think this thread has previously hosted Cameron pics by some of you other regulars. Heck, probably on the previous page, I haven't looked back. Anyway, this is all a T2 Sarah Connor figure just with Trevor Grove's Cameron headsculpt (modded and painted years back by Silentsurfer) - I think it looks fantastic. Thank **** I didn't cause any damage to it.

I always wanted that one and it's still a beautiful figure and definitely a keeper. That reminds me, I need to rewatch the show soon, especially after all the crap surrounding the reboot. :lol

I think she looks great, a-dev!

And by coincidence, my order of the T3 Terminatrix by Hot Heart shipped earlier in the week. Movie was meh but I ended up liking the character. (especially after the subsequent sequels...)

I have been a lurker on these forums foor a while and loved seeing everyone's photos. I finally got my terminators and I friggin love them. I really like the leathers on it as they are tight fitting and very well tailored compared to MMS117 but this figure grows on me each day. At first I hated the Pers and couldnt stand the head but as time has gone by, I have been able to get it into a pose I am happy with.

The Pers out of box looked terribly but as I have gotten them to a position I am happy with that doesnt need the sunglasses but I can understand how many people have hated them.

I noticed that at certain angles and lighting conditions the figure looks amazing, while other angles, look really bad. Overall I am happy I got this figure and I did a video review on him as well.

00.jpg
1 (7).jpg
1 (5).jpg
1 (1).jpg
1 (2).jpg
1 (4).jpg

Back