dx02 Dark knight or RAH Dark knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know what you're on about crow... from a TOTALLY objective standpoint, Thrustmaster has hands down, the best TDK Batman. It happens to be a custom.

Is that too hard to understand?

'Ass kissing'?

Thrust has the best TDK Batman here in my eyes, and he created that from Medi and DX.
Agreed. I don't know what those other guys are talking about, but the words seem to be coming out of the wrong side of their body.

Having said that, DX has flaws. It is basically a statue. And the stock cape is garbage. And if you get a leaky abs version, God help you.

Why the hell are people talking about a custom anyways?

He asking which out of the two figures is best.

For the custom, he's gonna have to buy both of them. :lol

But... to answer his question... go with the Hot Toys DX. :D

Medicom still makes action figures? :dunno

Well they try, its adorable really.

They have these little petite pocket versions of 1/6 figures that are only for the super elite collectors who want the utmost in detail and perfection.

And you can tell they are number one in the market because they can charge so much for there awesomeness.

:monkey1

I had this same problem and this is what happened. I got the Medi instead of the DX. Modded the HELL out of that thing. Probably all th mods one could do to it without going the Medix route. And it STILL didn't look as great as I wanted it to. So, I bought a DX and parted out my Medi and never felt more satisfied with my purchase of the DX. So to me, as someone who's been down both roads, I say the DX all the way!

Couldn't ask for a more helpful post. :)

Wow. A lot of really unhelpful posts here too. :(

I'm starting to see what some of the old-timers are talking about when they talk about the 'good old days' here.

I don't own either, so I can't really comment, but I do have a question: is the Medicom Batman as statuesque as the DX? Is it as poor in the posing department?

I don't own either, so I can't really comment, but I do have a question: is the Medicom Batman as statuesque as the DX? Is it as poor in the posing department?

Nope, it's possible as hell.
I've had both and must say that I liked Medicome one more. My only three disappointments - chest area, boots & skin tone.

DX now very expensive. Cost as much as the total cost of my T1 T800 and Mark IV.
I have Medicom TDK. I modded his head and neck, gave him the custom velvet cape from Lance. For me, his sculpt looked more movie accurate than DX.
Of course without modding, DX is still the clear winner, but the price....

Tell me about it... I've seen a few DX's sell for over 400 dollars. Wtf?

I've even seen the headsculpts sell for like $140 alone.

Yea its crazy. Dx is the winner for me but the high price most likley for a faulty figure, dunno about that. Wish I had paint skills (Cuz girls only want boyfriends with great skills) I'd no problem buy the rah Batman. Guess its a choice only I can make for they both have issues but at least the rah I know what ill b getting.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TTWWhdsM62g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TTWWhdsM62g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Live in the uk and got the last batch of the dx from forbidden planet. Lucky enough to have bought two and both were perfect: no leaky abs at all, not even a hint. As a complete representation of the dark knight, there's no competition dude; it destroys everything else. DX all the way!

Back