Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my dutch here in the Philippines. It came with a broken pistol and the cigar is detached from the head. Will have to ask for a replacement of the pistol from SS. I will glue back the cigar myself. Congrats to everyone who has this, I think this is the best statue of Arnie so far. :)

Looks GREAT!
If you can make one for sale, please PM me. I have ZERO skills, and would love to have one for my pred.

Thanks very much j97e1, not sure i'll be able to find the time to do Dutch bases as commissions...I have so many new custom projects to complete that I haven't got any time to myself :slap

Finally received my dutch here in the Philippines. It came with a broken pistol and the cigar is detached from the head. Will have to ask for a replacement of the pistol from SS. I will glue back the cigar myself. Congrats to everyone who has this, I think this is the best statue of Arnie so far. :)

Another broken cigar. How surprising.
Sux bro.

Yeah. I'm just happy that I can glue it back and that the cigar is in one piece.

Very very good idea! Grat!
Looks better than Dutch lol---

Thank you, Thank you Stood....I am lucky to have 2 bases, one for the Predator and one for the Dutch. I will post some pics of my other base for the Dutch which doesn't have the predator blood but has all the other elements such as water puddles, reprinted plant accessories and more accurate jungle colour paint scheme

Your customized base looks very good Roberto,keep up the good work.I especially like the Predator blood and the water effect.I may try that on a second base sometime soon myself.

Your customized base looks very good Roberto,keep up the good work.I especially like the Predator blood and the water effect.I may try that on a second base sometime soon myself.

Thank you kdoty1, it really turned out great and was a real pleasure to work on. I think it gives the display a whole new sense of realism...:)

Another broken cigar. How surprising.
Sux bro.

Wow I'm surprise mine came ok. The one statue I had issue with was the t1 statue. The glasses kept getting here broken and I had to return it over and over then SS said no more replacements after the second one. It seem like someone at SS who packed it push the filler paper down too hard causing the thong glasses to snap. :mad:

Back